BY SUNBEAM

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sunbeam Body-Shaped Heating Pad: Unique heating pad design is optimized for back pain Sports LED controller for easy, precise use Five heat settings Two-hour auto-off Fully machine washable pad for increased peace of mind Moist heat option see more...

Review (1)
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
Can't live without this heating pad! I have chronic pelvic pain and this heating pad enables me to tightly wrap it around me without it moving around. I've never used the included cold/hot pack as I always just plug mine in. Once its been plugged in for awhile if you disconnect it from the power it will retain the heat for 1-2 hours or so. I usually set mine to high which gets really really hot. Sometimes too hot to the point where I have to take a break. I do enjoy the auto shut off feature as when I use this after surgery sometimes I will accidentally fall asleep while using it.
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you need to plug this in to use it or does it hold a charge?