BY SUNBEAM

Feeling a bit under-the-weather? Try the new Sunbeam Health at Home 722-810 Moist Heating Pad (designed for King-Size beds), and you'll feel better in no time! When you choose a Sunbeam Warming Product, you get a beautiful, lasting investment in personal comfort and warmth. Every Sunbeam Warming Product is designed as a total solution comprised of many features - each providing important benefits to your overall product experience. King size (12 x 24 ). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Reba B.
Reba B.
The best new heating pad I can find on the market. For some reason, the new ones don't get as hot as I need. My cramps are terrible and frankly I need it to almost burn my skin to ease the pain. This do sent do so, but it gets pretty hot. The cover is cheap and the clamps broke in the first wash; I had to sew velcro onto them to make it stay on.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh so warm I use after I had my baby I would put it across my stomach on top of covers and it would make the pain go away don't get burning hot but have a pleasant warmth to it I need to find one for the winter its a 10
Julie C.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I can't live without this! lol such a great feeling on a sore back or upset stomach. Or just when I'm feeling crappy it helps make me comfortable. It was very affordable and I need to buy more of them!
sidney p.
sidney p.
Tuscaloosa, AL
this is the best for any type of ache or pain that you might have. i honestly don't know what i would do without my trusty heating pad. it has been a life saver in times of sore and achy muscles or even just on a chilly night
Angie C.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I would be so lost without my heating pad. I use this so much I actually think I have like 3 or so around the house to be honest. Great for the spring gardening when my back hurts, or those special time of the months pains. Any time I need a little pain relief or even if I just want a warm spot on the couch in the winter time. Definitely will buy again.