Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSunbeam Household Products
Sunbeam 17L Brushed Stainless Steel Cordless Kettle with Rotational Base

Sunbeam 1.7L Brushed Stainless Steel Cordless Kettle with Rotational Base

1.7L, Cordless Kettle with Rotational Base

Que tan recomendable es no se oxida rápido?
Start your review of Sunbeam 1.7L Brushed Stainless Steel Cordless Kettle with Rotational Base!
How would you rate this product?
Beesan E.
Orland Park, IL
Love the tea kettle. Makes making tea and heating up water when I’m cooking a breeze. It heats up quickly and has a cool touch handle, the price is perfect
Shane G.
Salem, MA
I have used this tea kettle to make boiling water hundreds of times and it works flawlessly! Very inexpensive and it’s one of those things that you really don’t need to splurge on a fancy one—all it does is boil water for you.
Brittany G.
Rocklin , CA
I like it Easy and quick to use! Have a cup of your favorite tea in a blink of time !!! :)
Gina M.
Brown Deer , WI
This is a nice basic kettle to use to heat up liquids or water. Not a huge fan of the design layout. The on and off flick is in an awkward position and you can often times miss it. I also feel like it take a bit longer to heat up compared to other brands.
Amanda E.
Tower City, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It worked great. Did everything I needed it to quickly and heated well. Easy to clean and doesn’t dirty much.
S. H.
This electric kettle is wonderful. Heats the water in a reasonable amount of time. It is also affordable. Not much more to say about it.
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,911 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
laddy L.
Victorville, CA
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Maggie R.
Indianapolis, IN
Heats up very quickly. Easy to use and clean. Just use it for tea and oatmeal so it does the trick.
Glossyurban G.
Upper Darby
Makes amazing tea and boils water too very nice and great can clean easy and nice 👍 ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...