Sunbaby Diapers
Sunbaby 40 One Size Baby Cloth Pocket Diaper 7-35 Lbs Ecoable

Sunbaby Diapers Sunbaby 4.0 One Size Baby Cloth Pocket Diaper 7-35 Lbs Ecoable

by Sunbaby Diapers

How big does this size go up to I have a 12 month old and she weighs roughly 25 lbs?
where do you buy them at
how much do they cost
Start your review of Sunbaby Diapers Sunbaby 4.0 One Size Baby Cloth Pocket Diaper 7-35 Lbs Ecoable!
How would you rate this product?
Laura H.
Great diapers for the price! These diapers are so cheap but great. Cloth diaper your baby for a tiny fraction of what you would spend on disposables! Durable! Holds up during multiple washes! I have used the same diapers to diaper multiple children.
Reia A.
Fountain, CO
I love how affordable these diapers are! You can get either a bamboo insert or a microfiber. Def get the bamboo. It will hold more liquids easier! I spent maybe $200 total on all of my daughters diapers and never bought another! The prints are super cute!
Pepper G.
Cantonment, FL
I wish I could scream from the rooftops how much I loved these diapers! We loved them. They were so much cheaper than some other cloth brands but just as good! They came clean easily in the wash and didn't hold onto any weird odor. I have literally recommended these to everyone who was considering cloth diapering.
Jessica W.
Dayton, TN
We love our Sunbaby cloth diapers. They fit our very chunky girl. I've found no cons with them and we've been using them for nearly a year. Our entire stash is Sunbaby. I wouldn't put another brand on our daughter. I definitely recoomend them!
January G.
Adjustable snaps, they wear well and don't leak. The designs are fun. This is the way to go compared to disposable diapers!
Rachael K.
One of my friends bought me a ton of sun baby diapers. I cannot stand them. Yes, they absorb the pee & poop. However, I feel like they don’t fit well & they seem to have a narrower insert. They only have two rise buttons instead of three. & it seems to not be as comfortable for my little one. I will admit, I do not go reaching for any sun baby diaper, unless it’s the only one out.
Kyra L.
Aurora, IL
Sunbaby Diapers Sunbaby 4.0 One Size Baby Cloth Pocket Diaper 7-35 Lbs Ecoable uploaded by Kyra L.
Best cloth diapers to grow with your baby. Im so suck of vlith diapers that you have to buy in multiple sizes. These have snaps to adjust to your babies growing bodies. They are easy to use **only need inserts, I like hemp of bamboo one, it doesn't really matter though because they don't actually touch your baalbies bum**. Also, they come in such cute patterns. What's not to love? Just look at my little mans cute littke diaper bootie!!!
Kaitlyn M.
Moundsville
Sunbaby Diapers Sunbaby 4.0 One Size Baby Cloth Pocket Diaper 7-35 Lbs Ecoable uploaded by Kaitlyn M.
I absolutely love Sun baby cloth diapers, they are so soft and fit my daughter wonderful! Very effective never had any issues with them. They are also very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone that cloths or plans too.
Avery C.
Austin atx
these are the cutest lill things i have ever seen they are so cute to go on mthe babies buts omg and i could get them for my nieces and for more to come also i really  wanna see wear to buy them or how much they cost because if they cost to much can't buy them and do they come different or what
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
I love these diapers for all the designs and anti leak also she never gets diaper rash and they are so easy to clean