BY SUN WARRIOR

Greens Magnified by Powerful Trace MineralsSunwarrior Ormus Supergreens include potent nutrition form alfalfa, barley grass, wheat grass, spinach, oat grass, parsley, and yucca. These supergreens are grown in a pristine, ancient volcanic valley in Southern Utah. The fertile, mineral-rich volcanic soil nurtures these greens, enriching them with trace minerals. A patented cold-drying process protects the heat-sensitive bioactive components and phyto-nutrients, making a superior green superfood beverage that is alive, raw, and bio-available. This process conserves the delicate balance of essential oils, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals.A cultured food that creates probiotics in the greens themselves with no powdered probiotics added Great tasting, refreshing peppermint beverage with water alone or makes the perfect addition to Sunwarrior protein smoothies Free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors Produced in the United States; carefully controlled and monitored for purity Cultured and fermented foods are easy to digest and boost the natural friendly flora that are part of healthy digestion Over 100 servings per package. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lydia S.
Foodie Expert
This is a great way to add in my greens. I love the peppermint flavor. It gives me added energy and sets me up for a good day. I add it to my breakfast smoothie.
Indre T.
Willowbrook, IL
Totally love it. Good taste, loads of energy. Good for breakfast or after running. Keeps me full for about 3-4 hours. Highly recommend :)
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
Foodie Expert
I love sun warrior products. I add this to my morning smoothie. It tastes good and I feel better knowing I'm getting a serving of greens.
Kayla R.
What is this for?
ShyAnne W.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good in yalls opinion