Sun Ultra Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent With sational Scents uploaded by Yoselin V.

BY SUN

Sun Ultra Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent With Sunsational Scents, 83 oz: 80 loads Safe for septic systems No animal testing see more...

Bonnie P.
On sale- good price- worked fine in cleaning our clothing.  We do not have heavily soiled clothing very often.  I personally do not prefer powders as they often leave residue on dark clothing.
Irma M.
eatontown
It ok does the job i tried the powder and the liquid i wount give it a five stras because im not in love with the product but it can work for a low budget no time to shop around situation
Kellog N.
This product had a light amazing scent but doesnt seem to get much of the work done as clothes after use still seem a bit sweaty which is a major turn off from using the product.
Mireya G.
Lawndale, CA
Good brand at very affordable price, it cleans as well as the other brands, they always have sales and coupons available and for us it’s important the price and effectiveness.
Erica A.
Covington, VA
I Like This Laundry Detergent, It smell Good it make me feel happy And Feel home And People always ask me what I'm using I tell them sun detergents because it work better then other do because it's clean better and it smell like home.I otfen tell people tell sould use this kind
Vanessa D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Makes my laundry smell like baby hair . My daughters love the smell , they love the smell of Babar . It’s very recommended and affordable and cheap . Makes my laundry soft and good smell .
Ashley Y.
This product smells great! It is very effective in cleaning your clothes, and the scent stays in your clean laundry for a long time! I don't have to use any extra detergent than is recommended, which is great too! It also lasts a long time before you have to buy more.
Salomie K.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Laundry detergents are good for doing laundry but this one is the one that I use and it is great it cleans your clothes very good makes it white I would totally recommend this all works I love this laundry detergent it have a great smile and when I'm done doing my laundry it just smells and feels like heaven
Ofsman P.
It's a good detergent, the freash scent it's good too. But i don't feel like the scent continue in the thing a big time. It's effective? Yes. I will buy again? Yes. I will recommend? Of course. It's just a lot of detergent for a perfect price? OH YEAH.
Betty B.
Macclenny, FL
Great cleansing laundry product dissolves e a it in water does not clump to clothes. Very good prices equals very expensive powders. Love the aroma and lasting smell will continue to use and would recommend to others