BY SUN

Works effectively, even in cold water. see more...

• Has anyone else tried this? what do you think about the stain fig...3 Answers
SUN® Tropical Breeze® 125 Loads Laundry Detergent 188 fl oz Jug
  • "Was skeptical of using this product because I've never used it before, but really enjoyed it." in 1 review
  • "It leaves gym clothes smelling like seat." in 1 review
Jessica R.
This product does smell really good, and if you compare it to the others it's affordae. the reason why I rated this 3 stars is because the smell fades after a while
marie r.
I have used for over 10 years . But I have noticed that the scent does not stick to the clothing. I know it does a good job to was but you won't have a lasting smell
Yasmine G.
I've used this laundry detergent before but to be honest, it has never been my favourite. I have to give it credit when credit is due because it has a really good smell but unfortunately that only lasts for a few hours and the stains won't really come off easily.
christina f.
I love that this laundry detergent is not super pricey but does the job that it needs to do. It's a little watered down but other than that it smells great! It leaves my clothes feeling absolutely amazing! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good deal!
Emma K.
Pasadena, CA
Sun's Tropical Breeze detergent smells good and is relatively cheaper than other brands. It'd probably leave a stronger scent on my clothes if only I didn't shove so much laundry into one load.
Jules S.
One of my favorite aspects of living on my own is choosing my own brands for products like laundry detergent. As a result, I've fallen head over heels for Sun, particularly this scent! The container seems to last forever, and the spout is perfect.
Emily C.
I like that it is inexpensive, and it does clean my clothes, but it doesn't hold its scent in my clean clothes. I wish it did because it smells good! Plus, the amount of loads for the price is great.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I actually love this product, it lasts me forever and the scent is amazing. it leaves my clothes fresh for days. Not to mention the price is just right for my newly single and single budget lifestyle jeje.
Sori R.
Under $5 detergent, for this size is quite a great deal. Smells great, cleans nicely and lasts for many loads. Have been using it for the past couple of years, and definitely recommend.
Kelly E.
I like the scent, and it's just so inexpensive. I should warn you, though, that my family does not have sensitive skin, so I'm not sure how it would work for those who do.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has anyone else tried this? what do you think about the stain fighting power of it?