BY SUN #63 in Laundry Detergent

Works effectively, even in cold water. see more...

• Has anyone else tried this? what do you think about the s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It leaves gym clothes smelling like seat." in 1 review
  • "Was skeptical of using this product because I've never used it before, but really enjoyed it." in 1 review
Wendy C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Super affordable laundry detergent and cleans clothes good,doesn't fade colors or black clothes imo and I usually wash everything in cold water. Scent could be better/stronger so I usually pair this up with a separate scent booster. Otherwise for my family of four this detergent helps save money!
Arika S.
Hesperia, CA
Cheap price and cheap soap. It lacks smell in the aftermath and doesnt clean very well. It cleans but its like washing clothes in baby body soap. The smell is just so washed out and the bubble action isnt there like other detergents. I wont repurchase unless I am on a strict low budget. Not really worth it bc you will need to re wash heavy dirt or use very hot water
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
my first time to use ths product and honestly dont like it that much it cleans but after washing my clothes the smell is not that great.afforable price but not that really effective. So i think i will just stick with the other ones i mostly use even a little pricy but works both ways cleans and smelling good
Kaylah G.
This detergent has always been our go to due to affordability. It has a nice scent, but in order to leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean you'd have to use well over the recommended amount to do so. We still purchase this regularly because we don't mind not having the "freshly washed" smell.
Sarah W.
I love the convenience of the lid!! Also I have no problem from the lid leaking. This laundry detergent is very affordable and gets my family clothes clean. The smell of this laundry detergent was well done. Definitely would recommend to families who have a lot of clothes to get clean !! :)
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
I like this Detergent it does a great job on all clothes , The price is good and but the size it giant to carry to the Laundry room, I am Happy with this Detergent and it is quite affordable and is good if Your on a Budget . I recommend this to buy , You will be happy .
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
i have used this product many times put i recommend using a product that will make your clothes look nice and small good after you finish washing your clothes i think you guys should try this product out i use it i liked the results it had on my clothes
Deisy G.
When we are on a budget I've bought this one really good detergent.. the scent is not bad. But not as good as the more expensive detergents. So affordable and does the job. I would recommend it when your on a budget and can't spend on others.
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this stuff, it smells great and leaves my clothes feeling super soft. It's also great for removing all the stains. I have four kids and I love it and for the price you really can't beat it. For a tight budget I recommend this
Keri G.
Ringgold, GA
My favorite laundry detergent. I love the price, the smell and the fact that it cleans just as well if not better than some of the Sun® Laundry Detergent Triple Clean Tropical Breeze 62.5 fl. oz. Plastic Jug pricier brands!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has anyone else tried this? what do you think about the stain fighting power of it?