BY SUN #63 in Laundry Detergent

Works effectively, even in cold water. see more...

• Has anyone else tried this? what do you think about the s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It leaves gym clothes smelling like seat." in 1 review
  • "Was skeptical of using this product because I've never used it before, but really enjoyed it." in 1 review
♡Donella♡ h.
usa
I use Sun because of the price. Its cheap and you get a lot of the product. When you have a large family bigger is better. It smells good but it doesn't clean as good as the higher end product but it does the job.
Brittni G.
Frankfort
I really love this brand. I buy this almost every time I get laundry detergent. It smells great and gets my clothes just as clean as more expensive brands. It is very affordable and you get your money’s worth.
Jesse N.
Seattle
Always lasts a while. Don’t need much. Doesn’t leave your clothes stiff and itchy like the other ‘cheap’ brands do. Scent lingers for quite a while after washing, so you stay smelling fresh for long enough.
Mary A.
Rockholds
I've used this nearly my entire life. My mother used to get this brand when I was younger. It's cheap and it cleans the clothes really well. Only drawback is that you have to use a bit more than normal.
Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
One of my go to laundry detergents. With four teenaged girls, two adults and a toddler, lots of dirty cloths get washed in our house. This is big enough for all our laundry needs.
marisol r.
Shepherdstown, WV
This is the one my mom constantly uses and the ones that I adore because it has a great smell and a little product goes a long way and not to mention it’s at a decent price
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
This is good laundry detergent. Clothes small nice and clean. I'm allergic to tide and gain. Era is too pricy. This is worth the price especially if you're on the budget.
David S.
I'm not one to spend a lot of money on laundry detergent any more. Years ago I would buy Tide but it became ridiculously priced and to be perfectly frank, I felt like an idiot paying a high price for laundry detergent. If there is stains on our clothing, I use some stain remover before placing the clothes in the washer. I tend to switch up between Sun and Purex. I really like this Tropical Breeze and the aroma is nice. I find that the Sun detergent cleans our clothes just as well as any other detergent and the price is fair.
Destiny I.
York, SC
I Only use Sun. I am allergic to almost every other laundry detergent but not Sun. This detergent always gets my clothes super clean and leaves them smelling fantastic.
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
I purchase this laundry soap most often because 1 it's huge and 2 it's affordable. It's a great smelling laundry soap which does a pretty good job getting stuff clean. I do have a couple complaints about it though. I feel like I need to use more than recommend to really get my children's clothes clean and the scent doesn't stay on my clothes more than a day, other than that I would recommend it to others because it's a great value especially if you are constantly doing laundry for a large family.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has anyone else tried this? what do you think about the stain fighting power of it?