BY SUN

Works effectively, even in cold water. see more...

• Has anyone else tried this? what do you think about the s...3 Answers
  • "It leaves gym clothes smelling like seat." in 1 review
  • "Was skeptical of using this product because I've never used it before, but really enjoyed it." in 1 review
Brenda D.
Bloomington , CA
This is my all time favorite detergent I use. I dislike the powder detergent. This leaves my clothes smelling so good. It also leaves my clothes feeling really clean. My kids love the scent as well. Always have this in my home.
Dakota S.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This is one of the best sun products I have used. A pro is that it last a long time and a con is that the scent isn’t that strong. It is affordable for families of three and more. I would recommend this to everyone honestly.
Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
One of my go to laundry detergents. With four teenaged girls, two adults and a toddler, lots of dirty cloths get washed in our house. This is big enough for all our laundry needs.
Marisol R.
Shepherdstown, WV
This is the one my mom constantly uses and the ones that I adore because it has a great smell and a little product goes a long way and not to mention it’s at a decent price
David S.
I'm not one to spend a lot of money on laundry detergent any more. Years ago I would buy Tide but it became ridiculously priced and to be perfectly frank, I felt like an idiot paying a high price for laundry detergent. If there is stains on our clothing, I use some stain remover before placing the clothes in the washer. I tend to switch up between Sun and Purex. I really like this Tropical Breeze and the aroma is nice. I find that the Sun detergent cleans our clothes just as well as any other detergent and the price is fair.
Destiny I.
York, SC
I Only use Sun. I am allergic to almost every other laundry detergent but not Sun. This detergent always gets my clothes super clean and leaves them smelling fantastic.
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
I purchase this laundry soap most often because 1 it's huge and 2 it's affordable. It's a great smelling laundry soap which does a pretty good job getting stuff clean. I do have a couple complaints about it though. I feel like I need to use more than recommend to really get my children's clothes clean and the scent doesn't stay on my clothes more than a day, other than that I would recommend it to others because it's a great value especially if you are constantly doing laundry for a large family.
Wendy C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Super affordable laundry detergent and cleans clothes good,doesn't fade colors or black clothes imo and I usually wash everything in cold water. Scent could be better/stronger so I usually pair this up with a separate scent booster. Otherwise for my family of four this detergent helps save money!
Arika S.
Hesperia, CA
Cheap price and cheap soap. It lacks smell in the aftermath and doesnt clean very well. It cleans but its like washing clothes in baby body soap. The smell is just so washed out and the bubble action isnt there like other detergents. I wont repurchase unless I am on a strict low budget. Not really worth it bc you will need to re wash heavy dirt or use very hot water
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
my first time to use ths product and honestly dont like it that much it cleans but after washing my clothes the smell is not that great.afforable price but not that really effective. So i think i will just stick with the other ones i mostly use even a little pricy but works both ways cleans and smelling good
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has anyone else tried this? what do you think about the stain fighting power of it?