BY SUN #63 in Laundry Detergent

Works effectively, even in cold water. see more...

• Has anyone else tried this? what do you think about the s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It leaves gym clothes smelling like seat." in 1 review
  • "Was skeptical of using this product because I've never used it before, but really enjoyed it." in 1 review
Gabby C.
austin
I like the size of the product, this can lasts my household some time. However I don't feel as it cleans like other products
Brie L.
I love this detergent because its affordable and it smells so good. There is nothing I love more than clean smelling clothes!
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
This is such a great detergent for a great value. It's due free so it doesn't stain my clothes the way tide has in the past.
Christiena D.
5661 east us hwy 84 cowarts al
I love the clean, freshness of my laundry when it’s done. Great price, and just in all a great product. Will always buy sun.
Marilyn W.
Montrose
Sun keeps my clothes clean and soft. My husband works hurt and comes home with smelly clothes. Sun makes them smell better
Alecia F.
Redmond OR
You get so much product for such a good price I’ve used this over and over to wash so much clothes and it smells good too!
Blanca S.
Conroe , TX
Buen precio y trabaja igual que los demás detergentes de alto costo el único contra es que tengo que utilizar un poco más.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the smell and it is very affordable. It gets the clothes clean and smells really good. It is a little watered down.
Enrique C.
United states
I dont think it really makes my clothes smell all that well. I dont really like the scents they have. Would not recommend.
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
It smells good and you don't need that much to wash a load of clothes. It removes stains and leaves the clothes clean.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has anyone else tried this? what do you think about the stain fighting power of it?