BY SUN

Sun Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

• Is this as good as Downy as in getting clothes soft and smelling ...1 Answers
E G.
Goshen, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is a good, basic laundry detergent. I think it's a good deal because it lasts a long time! However, the scent is not my favorite. Although it's not too strong, I don't like how my clothes smell when they come out of the dryer. Luckily, it wears off fairly quickly and isn't too noticeable by the time you wear the clothes. Overall, this is a functional, cost-effective laundry soap, but I would try a different scent in the future!
Madylyn T.
Riverside, CA
Super affordable detergent and works just as well as the more expensive alternatives in most cases. It smells amazing but I have noticed the smell isn't very long lasting on clothes. I have no complains about this detergent at this price point. Definitely recommend!!
Alexis T.
I love this stuff bc it lasts! It doesn't take much to do a large load of laundry. Always leaves a light refreshing scent. Very affordable for the size. Definitely my go to laundry detergent. I recommend for anyone, and I have sensitive skin.
Kaylee S.
this product smells supppeeerrr good. i'm in love with it. there are no cons to it. it's effective it leaves your clothes with a fresher smell. it's affordable. and i totally recommend it for you and your household.
Maribel D.
I almost always buy this product. It's good, it does not have such a strong odor but it does its job, and it has an excellent price. Is one of the most economical I have achieved and leaves me super clean clothes.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
This is my favorite scent in sun! We buy the really big bottle and it lasts like 2 months! It smells so great and you can still sleep it in your clothes after they are dry!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Great in a pinch, or on a very strict budget, but I will typically only use this to wash towels and the like. Clothes, good sheets and blankets get better detergent. The smell is not noticeable after washing, and I am concerned with possible color fade. The clothes just seem less clean / dingy after being washed in this.
Lanna C.
Great price and seems to work well. This is the perfect scent for laundry detergent, it doesn't smell too much like flowers or straight detergent, two things I hate in a cleaning product. I'm not sure how to describe the scent but it is lovely and strong but not overpowering.
Gloria C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is the only laundry detergent that I use! I love it! It smells wonderful and leaves my clothes and linens smelling so fresh! I love everything about it, it does a great job cleaning stains. It also has a great price, depending on what size you get. $5 more or less at Walmart! You can't beat that!
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
When we don't have a lot to spend in our budget this is the laundry soap we always go to. It smells nice and cleans the clothes. What more could you ask for. An overall good product for a family on a tight budget.
Rebecca D.
Is this as good as Downy as in getting clothes soft and smelling good?