BY SUN

Sun Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

• Is this as good as Downy as in getting clothes soft and smelling ...1 Answers
Gloria C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is the only laundry detergent that I use! I love it! It smells wonderful and leaves my clothes and linens smelling so fresh! I love everything about it, it does a great job cleaning stains. It also has a great price, depending on what size you get. $5 more or less at Walmart! You can't beat that!
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
When we don't have a lot to spend in our budget this is the laundry soap we always go to. It smells nice and cleans the clothes. What more could you ask for. An overall good product for a family on a tight budget.
karla s.
I find that i usually havr to put two caps of detergent for me to feel that it will clean thr clothes. It's not that expensive and it does last a good while. Over all its not a bad product
tina m.
Raceland, LA
Sun detergant really smells good and keeps clothes clean and your clothes smell good till they need washing again.
Serena F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love sun detergent! It smells great and is crazy affordable. It actually cleans my clothes too! Definitely try.
Koty K.
Fort Worth, TX
I really like this detergent. It's a really good alternative to things like tide that is more expensive.
E G.
Goshen, IN
This is a good, basic laundry detergent. I think it's a good deal because it lasts a long time! However, the scent is not my favorite. Although it's not too strong, I don't like how my clothes smell when they come out of the dryer. Luckily, it wears off fairly quickly and isn't too noticeable by the time you wear the clothes. Overall, this is a functional, cost-effective laundry soap, but I would try a different scent in the future!
Madylyn T.
Super affordable detergent and works just as well as the more expensive alternatives in most cases. It smells amazing but I have noticed the smell isn't very long lasting on clothes. I have no complains about this detergent at this price point. Definitely recommend!!
Kaylee S.
this product smells supppeeerrr good. i'm in love with it. there are no cons to it. it's effective it leaves your clothes with a fresher smell. it's affordable. and i totally recommend it for you and your household.
Maribel D.
I almost always buy this product. It's good, it does not have such a strong odor but it does its job, and it has an excellent price. Is one of the most economical I have achieved and leaves me super clean clothes.
Rebecca D.
Is this as good as Downy as in getting clothes soft and smelling good?