Sun® Triple Clean Tropical Breeze® Laundry Detergent

by Sun

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun® Triple Clean Tropical Breeze® Laundry Detergent!
Bedford, OH
Over the years, I have bought different kinds of detergent. As cheap as this one is, my clothes come out just as clean as the more expensive brands. I will continue to use it. The size I buy is less than $2!
Boynton Beach, FL
Low cost laundry detergent, yet very long lasting scents. I was caught off guard at how good this product was for how affordable it was. I was happily mistaken.
Bethel, MN
Wonderful product! It's the only detergent I'll use! Cleans clothes well, leaves them smelling great, and is very gently on sensitive skin!
McCleary
Not a bad price and it gets the job done. The scent does not last long, but as long as the laundry gets clean, I don't mind.
London, KY
This is my favourite sun detergent!! It smells sooooo good and it's cheap!! Plus I can usually find it on sale 2 for $5!
Milton, FL
Have been using Sun for years now. Have tried other brands and they leave me itching. Like the subtle smell that it has
medley, florida
es buen detergente, es lo habitual no me esmero mucho en escojer marca, impia bien, buen precio lo recomiendo
Gillette, WY
This is my favorite. My kids have sensitive skin so I have to be careful but this works great and smells great to.
Always use this kind. Keeps my clothes smelling good. Even got a friend to switch to this brand over using tide.
Love this scent. I can't always find it at my local grocery store but I do find it at Walmart for a great price.

Looking for your answer?