Sun® Triple Clean Tropical Breeze® Laundry Detergent

by Sun

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun® Triple Clean Tropical Breeze® Laundry Detergent!
Middletown , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been on a cheap detergent kick lately. No I am not short on cash. Walmart had a coupon and I do 16 loads of wash a week. So I said why not this faded 5 shirts that were Xmas gifts. Called customer care got hung up twice. 3rd lady stated I don’t know how to do laundry. I would never buy this because. There customer care team, faded new clothes.
Doral, FL
I really like to use this detergent. It allows me to maintain my clothes clean, and will not let any damage. It's pretty effective. No disappointing. It's kind of affordable. Middle class could get it. I will always recommend it.
Absolutely love this stuff. I'm allergic to a lot of laundry detergent and this one works great for my whole family including my baby. Price is Right also can't get better than sun.
Gainesville, TX
Definitely my favorite detergent. Even above and beyond high cost brands! In doing much research this is one of the top brands as far as quality and performance.
Quapaw, OK
I buy the bigger jug of Sun Triple Clean Tropical Breeze. It keeps my clothes smelling good and clean for awhile after they are clean. It keeps my clothes clean and removes stains my one year old gets on his clothes. It is very affordable. I recommend this product to anyone that doesn't want to spend a lot of money on laundry detergent but wants their clothes to smell nice and clean!
Richardson, TX
Sun tropical scent is the best smelling laundry detergent ever. At first I found it hard to believe that this much less expensive product had such a better smell than the big name more costly products. I worried it wouldn't clean as well but I can't tell any difference. Good bye expensive detergents, hello great scent, great price!
Elkhorn City, KY
This is my second favorite laundry detergent!! It not only gets your clothes super clean but keeps them smelling good until you wear them again!! Not expensive and there are many different smells to pick from!!
I grew up using Sun. It has always been an old faithful. The smell its wonderful and a little goes a long way. Having the Oxi as an extra boost to have your clothes looking bright is a BONUS!
Woodbridge, VA
Not a bad detergent for the price, I normally use Gain but I keep this as back up in case I run out all of the sudden. Good value for price but no necessarily my favorite detergent though.
Ocklawaha, FL
For being so cheap, it does an AMAZING job at getting our laundry clean. We have 3 small children and a very active lab pit mix that sleeps with us. it keeps everything clean

Looking for your answer?