Sun® Triple Clean Plus Oxi 84 Original Fresh Medium Loads Laundry Detergent

by Sun

Plus power of Oxi whitening & brightening.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun® Triple Clean Plus Oxi 84 Original Fresh Medium Loads Laundry Detergent!
Paris, KY
Great smell, love that brings out stains and the amount you get for such a great price is awesome as the product itself. I love the Sun brand and know it's best for my family.
Vale, NC
Great for the price. Smells good. Smell isn't over powering. The scent also doesn't last all day. We haven't had but a few stains on some of the outfits the girls outfits and they are 2 and 1. Takes many many washes to fade the colors to your clothes.
Lubbock, TX
This product is one of the best detergents for it's price that I've found. It has a nice scent, and cleans the clothing well. It isn't the best for stain removal without pre-treating. I feel it hasn't dulled any of my clothing, and I would recommend this as a low-cost detergent.
Herndon
Purchased at: Walmart
Love that this has oxi in it it doesn’t suck but very good but it’s good if you’re on a budget like me it’s affective it hasn’t disappointed me yet it’s very affordable I recommend to anyone that is on a budget
Blanchester, OH
I buy this detergent because it's super cheap for the value BUT sometimes I have to use A LOT of this sun detergent plus oxy to make my clothes smell good, especially my husband's work clothes.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this potluck it is good on stain and protect our clothing from feeding and changing the color after so long of time that is a great product to buy for a family I guarantee it works awesome
Pease, MN
My parents wash my clothes with this stuff and it is great and the smell is amazing and it is very effective in my clothes and it's so affordable and its worth your money
Mocksville, NC
The first time I used this product and it changed colors I freaked out thinking I had just bleached my clothes! After running that load of clothes through water in the bathtub I quickly realized that I hadn't bleached my clothes and that the cleaner had actually already removed a lot of dirt from my clothes. I use this product daily in my laundry and have never had any problems! It cleans extremely well. It is a much better purchase than Tide.
Edinburg, TX
Sun® Triple Clean Plus Oxi 84 Original Fresh Medium Loads Laundry Detergent uploaded by Beth L.
It goes a long way. It can last me up to a month and that's cause I wash a lot. The other day I had to go pick some up and it was on sale. As it is, it's already very affordable and to get it on sale was a big wow. Thank you for making such a good affordable detergent
Lewisburg, TN
I love this stuff! It works wonders on stains and really gives the laundry a nice clean smell! Usually you can get the Sun products on sale and for a cheap price!

Looking for your answer?