BY SUN

Experience wave after wave of fresh, calming clean with Bahama Breeze™! Apple blossom, peach, and rose petals combine to take your senses on a vacation. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda S.
So usually when it comes to affordable laundry detergent, it doesn't take care of clothes in the washer. This one not only cleans, but its gentle enough to not ruin your clothes and it leaves them smelling oh so amazing!
Rosa M.
This product is great, it cleans well smells good, and the price is affordable. I always buy the large container. Doesn’t leave your clothes feeling weird or leave yellow stains like I find with other detergents. Always my first choice.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
This is a decent cheap laundry detergent. This works well for cleaning my laundry. The only downside is that it doesn't have a very strong scent so the laundry doesn't really smell as clean as some other detergents I use.
Ludwica H.
San Pedro
This soap is inexpensive so its great for the entire family. It does the job of cleaning clothes and not causing any fading on dark colours. Very effective for the value. I will recommend this product since it does not cause any itching you might experience if you have sensitive skin.
Haley F.
I use this one most often, they are the one that is on sale the most. I am not one to just buy a brand because it is cheap as they cheap ones are all water, but this laundry soap is thick and clean smelling and a great value for the price.

Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Shelby C.
Hull, GA
I use this on a regular basis, it gets my clothes really clean and I like the pleasant smell, it's not expensive and is very effective in cleaning my clothes, and I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Jareb T.
Cabot, AR
Laundry Detergent is something you cannot buy off brand, the cheaper the detergent the quicker you will use it up. I really enjoy using the Sun Laundry Detergent, it makes my clothes smell clean and fresh and last a long time,
Kristie M.
Cleveland
Works pretty good when im in a pinch for cash. Smells good. I dont feel like my clothes ars clean with recommended measuring so i put a little extra in it
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
Sun is such an affordable laundry brand...this detergent smells so so good...I recommend...your clothes is clean but at half price of other brands
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Cheap and not that great. Made my skin breakout and smell wasn't my favorite. Highly suggest getting Extra as your next budget friendly option.