BY SUN

Experience wave after wave of fresh, calming clean with Bahama Breeze™! Apple blossom, peach, and rose petals combine to take your senses on a vacation. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ludwica H.
Ludwica H.
San Pedro
This soap is inexpensive so its great for the entire family. It does the job of cleaning clothes and not causing any fading on dark colours. Very effective for the value. I will recommend this product since it does not cause any itching you might experience if you have sensitive skin.
Haley F.
Haley F.
I use this one most often, they are the one that is on sale the most. I am not one to just buy a brand because it is cheap as they cheap ones are all water, but this laundry soap is thick and clean smelling and a great value for the price.

Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Jareb T.
Jareb T.
Hardy, AR
Laundry Detergent is something you cannot buy off brand, the cheaper the detergent the quicker you will use it up. I really enjoy using the Sun Laundry Detergent, it makes my clothes smell clean and fresh and last a long time,
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Hull, GA
I use this on a regular basis, it gets my clothes really clean and I like the pleasant smell, it's not expensive and is very effective in cleaning my clothes, and I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Cheap and not that great. Made my skin breakout and smell wasn't my favorite. Highly suggest getting Extra as your next budget friendly option.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Doral, FL
i love this detergent because, first the smell is very good and the texture is amazing and the only thing that i dont like is the package
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Bremerton, WA
smells great! the price on this is amazing! however it does not really clean my clothes like give it that deep clean i'm looking for
Tatiana V.
Tatiana V.
Son muy buenos los utilizo en mi hogar siempree me encantan gracias a ellos me he vuelto una adicta a la limpieza
luana e.
luana e.
This washing detergent is very good and has quality beyond the pleasant smell that leaves on the clothes.
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Gets clothes clean while leaving them smelling great for at least half the price. Love a great deal!