Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsMyChelle
Sun Shield Liquid Tint Natural Tan 11 oz Liquid

Sun Shield Liquid Tint Natural Tan MyChelle 1.1 oz Liquid

by MyChelle

Sun Shield Liquid Tint Natural Tan by MyChelle 1.1 oz Liquid Sun Shield Liquid Tint Natural Tan 1.1 oz Liquid Product Sheer tinted oil-free formula with 100 mineral broad-spectrum protection. Sun Shield Liquid Tint SPF 50 is a softly tinted 100 mineral sun screen for maximum UVA UVB broad-spectrum protection. This silky sheer formula blends weightlessly and seamlessly matching your skin tone giving skin a fresh healthy glow. Contains Bentonite to absorb excess oil and impurities from pores. Wear alone for a natural look or use as a primer under foundation to create a smooth matte finish. Oil-free and recommended for all skin types. Active Ingredients Zinc Oxide - 16.1 UVA UVB protection Reduces photo-aging Matte finish Directions Shake well. For daily use allow product to absorb completely before applying make-up. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after swimming or sweating and at least every 2 hours. For body and face. For external use only. Do not us

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Shield Liquid Tint Natural Tan MyChelle 1.1 oz Liquid!
Kay S.
Love this! I purchased it from ulta after my sister recommended it. Although, I’m sure it’s cheaper on amazon, ( i just wanted the extra ulta points, insentives🤑) I love this! It is sheer but it still does a great job at hiding imperfections...it looks like I’m not wearing any makeup and I feel protected with the SPF. I wish there was more of a shade range but it does do an AMAZING job of blending in to different shades well.

Looking for your answer?