BY USA

Sun Labs Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz has been rated one of the best indoor self tanning lotion for years. We have created a unique blend of exotic oils and natural ingredients that give you that perfect tan every time. Its rich color gives... see more...

• I've never applied self tanner before but I recently rece...3 Answers
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
The Sun Labs very dark 8 oz self tanning lotion is such a nice color. If you want that nice tan looking like you came from vacation, this is the tan for you! This is my favorite self tanner, and the darkest in my opinion. Application was really easy and not messy at all. It is streak free and smells amazing. Like cherry almond. It is totally affordable and I will definitely be stocking up! The 8 oz got me through 2 month. And I tan 1-2 times a week. I cant recommend this product enough.
Emily L.
I tried the dark so decided to try the very dark. I applied it lightly with the gloves it came with which was so easy and convenient there was no mess. I applied and waited a few hours. My results were amazing so so tan and it looked so natural no orange undertone just nice and bronze. I love everything this line has to offer.
Barbara S.
I love this self tanning lotion by Sun Laboratories!! I use it all the time and I love the fact it doesn't make me look striky or orangy. It gives you a nice golden glowy tan. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
I just received my bottle of this and holy moly...IN LOVE!!! Being a heavily tattooed woman getting tan that won't damage your skin, is streak free, doesn't turn orange, protects your tattoos, and CRUELTY FREE!!! What more can a girl ask for?!
Heather L.
I received this product recently and I have never self tanned before and I love it so much it is very effective and gives me a gorgeous bronzed tan I will defiantly keep applying and purchasing this product and it also smells very good and is very easy to apply as long as u exfoliate first !!
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Very good sunless tanner lotion. Smells good and doesn't turn you orange, just make sure you blend it well or your going to be streaky!! Leaves you with soft skin and is not at all drying like some other sunless tanners! Great Product!!
Bob S.
This is the best tanning lotion ive ever used.. I put 3 coates on and it looks so natural. It smells really great and the color looks exactly what I thought. It last a long time with no touch ups..Great for every day use or just special occasions.. I would totally buy this again..
Kim B.
I use sun laboratories both for personal and for my business. I have a mobile tanning company and there solution is top notch my customers favor it above other ones iv tried. It goes on the best without looking orange or dirty and has a great smell. I personally use the lotions on myself an love it. I tan a lot of heavily tattooed people and the solution is safe for tattoos and can be applied on the face and it’s cruelty free! Gotta love that. I’d definitely recommend picking up a bottle and giving it a go!Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
stephanie s.
Iv been a model and beauty influencer for years and I often receive products from companies but rarely ever end up using them. But I must say I was super impressed with the sunlabs brand. I had a bikini photo shoot and had uneven tan lines from the summer I applied the lotion on my white areas with the mitt and it blended in perfectly! You literally could see no difference between my natural tan an the fake tan! Since then it’s been my go to sunless tanner. Even my photographers comment on how my fake tan is not orange like a lot of other models they shoot. It last me about a week with just one application and it smells great I strongly recommend this product
Jenifer S.
Heather L.
I've never applied self tanner before but I recently received Sun Self Tanning Lotion in Very Dark 8 fl oz / 236 ml and I was wondering if anybody had any tips on how to apply self tanner ? And the step to take ?

Amazon