Sun Seed Vita Prima Parakeet Bird Food 1.75lb

by Sun Seed

With quiko egg food crumbles and spirulia, this food is designed to meet the high energy and protein needs of parakeets. Nutrient rich fortified vita bite crumbles add vitamins and minerals not normally found in a straight seed diet. Promotes colorful fea With quiko egg food crumbles and spirulia, this food is designed to meet the high energy and protein needs of parakeets. Nutrient rich fortified vita bite crumbles add vitamins and minerals not normally found in a straight seed diet. Promotes colorful feather growth and ensures the overall health and well being of your pet. White Millet, Oat Groats, Canary Grass Seed, Red Millet, Ground Corn, Flax Seed, Golden German Millet, Ground Wheat, Dried Egg Product, Safflower Seed, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Oats, Etc.: Size: 1.75 lb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Seed Vita Prima Parakeet Bird Food 1.75lb!
How would you rate this product?
Shawnee, OK
Excellant source of nutrition for your parakeets it is vitamin enhanced. Regular seed does not have these vitamins and they are necessary to your birds health.
I've used this brand for my budgies for years. It's the only one I use. It's a great price and is exactly what my birds need nutritionally!
Dog, Other
My birds love this food and they are really picky eaters. I love the price since most of it ends up on my floor.
Grand Bay, AL
My bird will only eat this brand. Anything else he rather starve. The price is awesome for the amount you get!
Dog, Bird, Other
golden, MO
This is one of the few seed flavor/brands my picky birds will eat. So I usually buy this brand.