Sun Seed Vita Prima Adult Rabbit Formula (4 lbs.)

by Sun Seed

Sun Seed Sunscription Vita Prima Adult Rabbit Formula - Fortified Rabbit Food Available Online at petco.com Specially formulated to provide rabbits with a nutritious meal, Sun Seed Sunscription Vita Prima Adult Rabbit Formula is a high fiber, timothy-hay based rabbit diet. Consisting of hearty ingredients, this rabbit formula is fortified to be an excellent foundation for pet rabbit health and overall good rabbit well-being. Adult rabbits require a high-fiber and low-carbohydrate diet through rabbit food that is high in fiber in order to keep their digestive tracts healthy and active. Rabbit formulas that are high in fiber are typically recommended for regular feedings since these fibrous foods help to prevent a rabbit's sensitive digestive system from becoming impacted with indigestible proteins or large amounts of glucose and carbohydrates. Meanwhile, it's important to note that lower protein and calcium levels are beneficial to mature and aging rabbits, since most rabbits are unable to digest proteins and carbohydrates. For added nutritional benefits, this special formula contains papaya and spirulina, which both aid in the maintenance of a healthy digestive track. Spirulina also helps to support strong immunity levels, while papaya serves as a great source of antioxidants. For added health benefits, this high-fiber rabbit formula contains fatty acids to condition your favorite pet bunny's skin and coat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Seed Vita Prima Adult Rabbit Formula (4 lbs.)!
How would you rate this product?
Bay City, MI
This is by far Harley's favorite food. He eats it all and there is not left over gross filler things they add that the animals won't eat. He seems more energetic since I bought it and more eager to eat it. He's my only bun so I will spend the money on him.
Other / Small, Medium
Mesick, MI
Lot's of stuff that rabbit's love to eat. It's very pricey, but if you have only one or two rabbit's to feed, this would be the way to go. Keep them healthy and you will have less vet bills.
Palm Bay, FL
I have had my old lady for 7 years and until I found this product there was nothing she would actually finish all of. Price is a little high but worth it.
Cat, Fish, Other / Small
Springfield, MO
This is the only food that my bunny will eat entirely, without ignoring the hay pellets. It’s affordable and they sell it at most places I’d shop.
Other / Small
San Jacinto, CA
This is great for bunnies. This bag lasts for a long time and I love to buy this from PetCo
Dog, Bird, Other / Small
St Johnsville, NY
My bunny loves this! It's a great food at a decent price. I order off amazon.
My bunny loves this! It's a great food at a decent price. I order off amazon.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Medium