Sun Seed Sunscription Vita Prima Ferret Food (3 lbs.)

by Sun Seed

Nutritious and balanced diet designed specifically for ferrets gi tract and specific digestive requirements. Rich in meat based amino acids and fortified with vitamins and minerals. Yucca enriches the diet, spirulina enhances the immune system and essenti Nutritious and balanced diet designed specifically for ferrets gi tract and specific digestive requirements. Rich in meat based amino acids and fortified with vitamins and minerals. Yucca enriches the diet, spirulina enhances the immune system and essential fatty acids contribute to a healthy skin and coat Unique pellet shape is beneficial to ferret chewing and there is no added fish meal, meaning fewer odors in the cage. Porcine Meat And Bone Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Brewers Rice, Poultry Fat (Preserved With Citric Acid), Corn Gluten Meal, Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Spirulina, Beet Pulp, Dried Skimmed Milk, Etc.: Size: 3 lb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Seed Sunscription Vita Prima Ferret Food (3 lbs.)!
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this ferret food from Petco for around $13. My ferret absolutely loves it, and will barely eat anything else. It is on the pricey side, considering all my ferret eats (He eats an enormous amount), but I trust the ingredients are healthy for him in his diet.
Cat, Other / Small, Medium
Olmsted Twp, OH
I used to have a ferret and we would use this feed. He seemed to really like it and was nutritionally really good for him
Cat
Midwest City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sun Seed Sunscription Vita Prima Ferret Food (3 lbs.) uploaded by Felicia C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My king like this food so so he is really in love with the dog food though. It didn't meet my expectations so much
Dog, Other / Small, Medium
Sheffield Lk, OH
My ferrets absolutely love this food. Especially when i mix it with ferretone or with warm water.
Dog, Bird, Other