Sun Seed Meadow Mints Horse Treats 1.75 Ounces - 99275

by Sun Seed

All natural crunchy and delicious oven baked treat for horses and ponies. Great as a treat or a reward. Flavored with fresh peppermint oil. Mint shaped biscuits in bite sized pieces that fit easily in a pouch or pocket. Place treats in your horses grain bucket or on top of hay or by hand for a treat or a reward.A treat horses love without excess sugar. Whole Wheat Flour Oatmeal Corn Germ Meal Beet Molasses Vegetable Oil Salt Carrots Luzerne Hay Peppermint Oil. Dimensions (L x W x H):7.25 x 3.37 x 10

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Seed Meadow Mints Horse Treats 1.75 Ounces - 99275!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My horse hates anything minty, but decided he loved these! He still prefers something with molasses but will eat these if there's no alternative.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have a mint loving horse? Then this is the treat for them! My peppermint loving horse ate these right up! They are a great price
Very yummy treats love this taste so good one of my favorite things to eat it taste so good make you want more
Philadelphia , PA
Nasty not really my preference. I thought they were good but I wasted my money on this.
Hamptonville, NC
Great price and quality. My horses really enjoy these and I love the smell!
Great price and quality. My horses really enjoy these and I love the smell!
Scotland
I don't have a horse but the fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the