BY SUN SEED #45 in Large Pet Supplies

All natural crunchy and delicious oven baked treat for horses and ponies. Great as a treat or a reward. Flavored with fresh peppermint oil. Mint shaped biscuits in bite sized pieces that fit easily in a pouch or pocket. Place treats in your horses grain bucket or on top of hay or by hand for a treat or a reward.A treat horses love without excess sugar. Whole Wheat Flour Oatmeal Corn Germ Meal Beet Molasses Vegetable Oil Salt Carrots Luzerne Hay Peppermint Oil. Dimensions (L x W x H):7.25 x 3.37 x 10 see more...

Kelli M.
Kelli M.
My horse hates anything minty, but decided he loved these! He still prefers something with molasses but will eat these if there's no alternative.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Very yummy treats love this taste so good one of my favorite things to eat it taste so good make you want more
Zahall A.
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
Nasty not really my preference. I thought they were good but I wasted my money on this.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
Great price and quality. My horses really enjoy these and I love the smell!
Deryn C.
Deryn C.
Scotland
I don't have a horse but the fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the