BY SUN SEED #6 in Bird Food

BMV1140 Features Popular premium treat for all seed-eating birds Highly palatable millet spray is a stimulating and entertaining food treat for fledglings, juveniles and full grown birds Made in United States Product Type: Treats Animal Type: Bird Primary Color: Browns Generic Dimensions 125 count Weight: 7.12 lbs 125 count 6.13" H x 11.19" W x 15.63" D 500 count Weight: 24.46 lbs 500 count 14.06" H x 16.13" W x 19.75" D see more...

• Is it okay for a cockateil?3 Answers
  • Do anyone else's birds destroy these in minutes? 8 Answers
  • Do larger birds like these or just for smaller birds?5 Answers
Dave H.
I feed birds in my backyard. The birds that come for my acorns and fruit are red robins, blue jays and crows. I got this millet as a free review sample and tried them out too. None of my usual birds eat them, all of the above stayed away. Finally after a week or so some other birds came in. I don't exactly know what they are but after searching on line I think they are chickadees or sparrows. These ones are small and well camouflaged in natural colors. Anyway, these small birds love them. I put two sprigs out every day and they are completely cleaned out by the end of the day.
Tiffany B.
Pittsfield, PA
My birds loved these! Definitely a go to treat. They don't seem to make as much of a mess as other treats of the same variety. All though they ended up all over the place anyway. Price is affordable, highly recommended for feathered pets! If your birds could talk they'd ask for them too.
Briana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My African Grey parrot loves these millet treats! They're healthy for them to eat, easy to give them, and come in a pack so it's great value for the money! You can find them at pet stores like petsmart and sometimes Walmart and target
Stephanie Y.
Oklahoma City
I have 4 birds: African Grey, Quaker, Green Cheek Conure, and a Cockatiel. The Conure and Tiel eat this stuff up like it's crack!!
The sprigs are full, looks very ripened, and golden delish! The box is huge and will last quite a long time and it stays fresh. I would definitely buy this again.
Jess r.
Freeland, PA
My Bird loves these treats they are great and value is prefect. She gets one every day. She sings every time she is out and wants more.

She is a great bird and loves her treats and food.
Audrey Y.
Fraser, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My bird loves these! I give them to him in addition to his food. It does make a slight mess, but no different than the usual mess from your bird. They're fairly reasonable priced and it's honestly his favorite treat!
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Millet seeds are very healthy for love birds and baby birds. They love eating these seeds. My birds finish one in two days. It also helps give them a longer life span. I recommend them! They're easy to find also.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the only treat my bird will actually eat. She loves it and it gives her the energy she needs. I hang them from the sides of her cage and she is so happy.
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
This is another brand that my birds (cockatiels) really enjoy. When I have the opportunity I buy it in bulk off of amazon and if lasts me months.and that's months without having to go to the pet store,totally worth it!
Trish W.
Pleasant Pln, OH
When we had our bird this was definitely one of his favorite treats. It was something we put in his cage when we had to be gone for the day ad it was one of those awesome boredom blisters. However it was messy, be prepared to vacuum or sweep. If your a bird owner you used to that already!
Do anyone else's birds destroy these in minutes?
Patty G.
Do larger birds like these or just for smaller birds?
diya k.
Is it okay for a cockateil?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this at?
ابراهيم ع.