by Sun Seed

Nine colorful chew sticks make tooth conditioning a fun exercise activity. Great for all types of small pets - but especially fun for rabbits. 9 per pack / colorful. Nine colorful chew sticks make tooth conditioning a fun exercise activity.: Size: 9 ct.

Does it work?
Start your review of .Sun Seed Fruit Flavored Tooth Stix Chew Treats For Rabbits Guinea Pigs and Hamsters (4-oz pkg)!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are important to the overall well-being of a bunny. Their teeth are constantly growing so they need something to wear them down by chewing. My bunny loved these and they were moderately priced. I thought about just giving her sticks but I read that some wood is not good for bunnies.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They love the treats. It helps with the teeth. They usually pick a favorite color out of the bunch. It helps keep there teeths clean as well
Lancaster, WI
Hamster loves this. It helps with his teeth. Actually keeps them white. He really don't care for the yellow one though.
Canada
They're really good for keeping my hamster teeth healthy, but he never chews the whole thing, he'll take a few bites and then he's done.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They're not that great. It kept my hamster entertained for a bit, but they were quickly bored of them and just chewed on other things.