BY SUN SEED COMPANY #16 in Bird Seed

These treats are prescribed to provide essential calcium and minerals to supplement your bird's diet. Their unique shape is designed to encourage chewing exercise and help maintain proper beak condition. Your bird will find these colorful fruit scented mineral treats attractive and a bright addition to its environment. The fruit scent helps keep your bird's cage smelling fresh. Bright red strawberry shape and natural berry scent. Dimensions: 8" L x 3" W x 1" H. Ingredients. Calcium Sulfate. Calcium Carbonate. Oyster Shell Flour. Ground Limestone. Salt. Zinc Sulfate. Ferrous Sulfate. Manganese Sulfate and more. see more...

Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
My birds love these, it's suppose to be the vitamins that they need most. A good amount actually came in this when purchased and we love the fact that day by day the bowl gets empty! Shows how happy and healthy they are.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I have 4 budgies and they love these! I always see them pecking at the mineral treats and it not only a treat for them it had all the vitamins and minerals they need in their diets!
sarah f.
sarah f.
Montebello, CA
My parakeets loved this vitamin! they finished it relatively quickly which made me happy ! it's a pretty decent size as well.
Laken L.
Laken L.
Love this and so does she! You should definitely get and I'd recommend!
Holly  M.
Holly M.
Shawano, WI
I have 3 parakeets and one cockatel. All my birds love this. You can get these in different shapes and flavors. You way to keep your birds healthy in a yreat form that well my birds like.
Christina A.