BY SUN SEED COMPANY #5 in Bird Food

SDM1003 Features Pet food 100pct all natural millet spray Handpicked foxtail millet Idea feeding treat for parakeets, finches and canaries Product Type: Food Suggested Breed: Canary/Finch/Parakeet Animal Type: Bird Primary Color: Blacks & Grays Generic Dimensions 4 ounce dimensions: 2" H x 5.5" W x 14" D 7 ounce dimensions: 2" H x 7.5" W x 14" D 5 pound dimensions: 6" H x 15.5" W x 13" D see more...

Kimberly N.
West Virginia
My Cockatiels can’t get enough of this millet spray . It gives them something they enjoy eating and they get really excited when you hang it in their cage . Very affordable for the food and I believe all birds should have this as a part of their diet . Your birds will love it give it a try I recommend very much !
Yonier C.
Just opened this bag of millet. YUK. My parakeet won't even look at it. Just a comparison of what I get for $3.00 from the local pet store... what was I thinking when I bought this! Look at all the seed that was in the bag - and the huge difference in size! Oh, and the giant millet stick had already been picked over by the birds.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
My birds love these treats.  Millet sprays keep them happy in between feeding times.  They are picked clean in a few days and I enjoy thier happy tweets when they are full.  They calm me down so I like to give them these treats as a thank you.  Yes I recommend them.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
My cockatiel loved Millet Spray. He would just carry it around for a while before he would start eating it. They shake their heads sometimes while eating it, so of course it's messy, but he loved it as a treat and would wolf whistle at it and say it's pretty 😂
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Millet Spray is a wonderful addition to a smaller Birds diet. Parakeets, cockatiels etc absolutely love Millet Spray. It is a delicacy for them and very healthy for their diet. You can purchase this at almost any pet supply store or online on Amazon.
Monica H.
My birds favorite food I have two cockatiels and the love it! The only bad part is that they make a lot of mess lol but that's normal they are birds & are known to be messy lol it's a great price and the birds really enjoy them.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
My little birdies devour these things in seconds! It's such a fun treat for them because the love it so much. When ever I see these on sale for a good price I pick them up. If you have some birdies treat them with these :)
Crystal G.
A lot of the sprays were so dry that the seed was at the bottom of the bag. Fortunately the lovebirds didn't mind eating the millet out of another bowl in their cage, so all was not lost..
Taylor H.
Fremont, CA
This is a great training treat for birds! My parrotlet prefers this stuff over all her other treats. It does make a mess, which can be a pain. I take my bird to work with me and these treats keep her entertained for a long time while I'm working on stuff.
Alisa S.
Wilmington, Nc
Not only a great treat for birds like parakeets, but its also somewhat of a toy! Keeps them very entertained for a while but should only be used sporadically so birds don't gain too much weight. They can make quite the mess with the seed shells, but a little sweep and you're good.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What is this used for?
Jordan G.
Nixa, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just wondering, what exactly is this?
Megan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can you get these ? Are they different than other brands
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this a bird product and how is it used?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend this?