Sun Seed Company BSS10941 Millet Spray

SDM1003 Features Pet food 100pct all natural millet spray Handpicked foxtail millet Idea feeding treat for parakeets, finches and canaries Product Type: Food Suggested Breed: Canary/Finch/Parakeet Animal Type: Bird Primary Color: Blacks & Grays Generic Dimensions 4 ounce dimensions: 2" H x 5.5" W x 14" D 7 ounce dimensions: 2" H x 7.5" W x 14" D 5 pound dimensions: 6" H x 15.5" W x 13" D

Do bird like like like it
Does your bird like this??
Has someone ever trained their parakeets with this treat?.
Start your review of Sun Seed Company BSS10941 Millet Spray!
Purchased at: PETCO
Great product for weaning baby birds and encourages foraging habits. Tiny seeds are easy for babies to pick and gain knowledge of natural diet. I like the large diameter sprays of nillets the skinny ones are in the pack and not very useful in hanging.I have used these many times and always a staple for the baby birds weaning process.
Sun Seed Company BSS10941 Millet Spray uploaded by Yonier C.
Sun Seed Company BSS10941 Millet Spray uploaded by Yonier C.
Just opened this bag of millet. YUK. My parakeet won't even look at it. Just a comparison of what I get for $3.00 from the local pet store... what was I thinking when I bought this! Look at all the seed that was in the bag - and the huge difference in size! Oh, and the giant millet stick had already been picked over by the birds.
Dickson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cockatiel loved Millet Spray. He would just carry it around for a while before he would start eating it. They shake their heads sometimes while eating it, so of course it's messy, but he loved it as a treat and would wolf whistle at it and say it's pretty 😂
Alto, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Millet Spray is a wonderful addition to a smaller Birds diet. Parakeets, cockatiels etc absolutely love Millet Spray. It is a delicacy for them and very healthy for their diet. You can purchase this at almost any pet supply store or online on Amazon.
My birds favorite food I have two cockatiels and the love it! The only bad part is that they make a lot of mess lol but that's normal they are birds & are known to be messy lol it's a great price and the birds really enjoy them.
Warner Robins, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little birdies devour these things in seconds! It's such a fun treat for them because the love it so much. When ever I see these on sale for a good price I pick them up. If you have some birdies treat them with these :)
Ankeny , IA
I buy this for my cockatiel and he loves it. Whenever I put some in his cage he gets really excited. It's like a treat for them, but I also don't overdo it either. Recommend for all birds, great stuff
Fremont, CA
This is a great training treat for birds! My parrotlet prefers this stuff over all her other treats. It does make a mess, which can be a pain. I take my bird to work with me and these treats keep her entertained for a long time while I'm working on stuff.
Wilmington, Nc
Not only a great treat for birds like parakeets, but its also somewhat of a toy! Keeps them very entertained for a while but should only be used sporadically so birds don't gain too much weight. They can make quite the mess with the seed shells, but a little sweep and you're good.
Brimley , MI
1,116 reviews
My birds love these treats.  Millet sprays keep them happy in between feeding times.  They are picked clean in a few days and I enjoy thier happy tweets when they are full.  They calm me down so I like to give them these treats as a thank you.  Yes I recommend them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...