Sun Seed Company BSS10941 Millet Spray

SDM1003 Features Pet food 100pct all natural millet spray Handpicked foxtail millet Idea feeding treat for parakeets, finches and canaries Product Type: Food Suggested Breed: Canary/Finch/Parakeet Animal Type: Bird Primary Color: Blacks & Grays Generic Dimensions 4 ounce dimensions: 2" H x 5.5" W x 14" D 7 ounce dimensions: 2" H x 7.5" W x 14" D 5 pound dimensions: 6" H x 15.5" W x 13" D

Do bird like like like it
Does your bird like this??
Has someone ever trained their parakeets with this treat?.
Start your review of Sun Seed Company BSS10941 Millet Spray!
maria R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purchased at: PETCO
Great product for weaning baby birds and encourages foraging habits. Tiny seeds are easy for babies to pick and gain knowledge of natural diet. I like the large diameter sprays of nillets the skinny ones are in the pack and not very useful in hanging.I have used these many times and always a staple for the baby birds weaning process.
Jeanett A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The Sunseed Company Millet Spray is a great product for my Parakeet they love it. I also make it easy for me to train them when you give them a reward/millet spray. I would recommend this product.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cockatiel loved Millet Spray. He would just carry it around for a while before he would start eating it. They shake their heads sometimes while eating it, so of course it's messy, but he loved it as a treat and would wolf whistle at it and say it's pretty 😂
Deni F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are gray little seeds for smaller birds. They love them alot. Price is good also for what you get. Comes on sticks so easy to place in cage
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purchased at: PetSmart
My budgies live the millet spray. It’s their all time favorite snack above anything else.
Susan G.
Alto, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Millet Spray is a wonderful addition to a smaller Birds diet. Parakeets, cockatiels etc absolutely love Millet Spray. It is a delicacy for them and very healthy for their diet. You can purchase this at almost any pet supply store or online on Amazon.
Johari V.
Purchased at: PETCO
A mis ajaros les encanta el millet yo les doy cada dos días tres ramitas y no dejan nada
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
A lot of the sprays were so dry that the seed was at the bottom of the bag. Fortunately the lovebirds didn't mind eating the millet out of another bowl in their cage, so all was not lost..
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
My birds love these treats.  Millet sprays keep them happy in between feeding times.  They are picked clean in a few days and I enjoy thier happy tweets when they are full.  They calm me down so I like to give them these treats as a thank you.  Yes I recommend them.
diana A.
Long Beach , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like it so far only used once but I will try to use and pros is that it’s use full and efficiently
Ask a question to the Influenster community...