BY SUN #21 in Stain Remover

Powerful oxygen bubbles help remove tough stains including: dirt, grease, food, coffee, ink and more. see more...

• Is this product made for the newer machines?1 Answers
Laura M.
Laura M.
Whittier, CA
This detergent is very cost effective. I use this when on a strict budget. The smell is great and leaves the clothing smelling clean and fresh. Lasts a long time. I would recommend to those who are watching their finances.
Patricia Miller G.
Patricia Miller G.
Kansas City
My go to for stains and dull whites. This size tin last my family of 4 for quite awhile. Seems to do the job for most of our clothing issues.
member-a4a8d
member-a4a8d
I purchased this product from my local Walmart. I absolutely love the clean smell. My clothes arent left with any residue. Definitely will use again
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Louisburg
It helps with the stains in my tub and shower also use it on my sinks and washer it works great just the price
Unyque C.
Unyque C.
I believe this booster helps clean those extra messy/stained clothes, I like to put it in my whites to keep that brighten look
Andiana A.
Andiana A.
Little Neck, NY
I love this product! It is super easy to use and affordable! You will not regret the purchase.
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
I add this booster to almost every load of laundry I do, and I feel that it gives extra cleaning power to the wash.
Buckeye, AZ
I love sun products as my clothes always came out cleaner and brighter. Their boosters really works well.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
I use this in my laundry as a booster for my white laundry. I even let them soak for a little bit if they are extra dingy. I love this product. It does exactly as it claims, brightens and removes stains. I keep this on hand!
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Buckeye, AZ
Is this product made for the newer machines?