BY SUN

Aiyesha s.
This detergent is amazing! Its clear so it doesnt have dyes which is perfect for sensitive skin. It takes out stains like a pro, and it leaves your clothes looking clean and feeling soft!
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
I use this product often. The oxy in the detergent makes a notice difference in getting out stains. For me it was very effective. It was reasonable but I wouldn't say wonderful in cost because I've found cheaper brands the work just as well. Might purchase again.
Brie F.
This is a very inexpensive laundry detergent, but don't think that it doesn't do a great job of cleaning your clothes, getting out stains, and leaving a wonderful scent. It is extremely affordable and I would recommend this product
ashley n.
Trion, GA
For the price Sun detergent cannot be beat we have tried several other inexpensive laundry detergents and have found that this one is the best.  I have at least 2 to 3 loads of laundry a day (our family has 8 members) and I have a 3 year old who stains his clothes.  This is the best we have bought
leah m.
Payson, AZ
I've used this many times and it works fine. Doesn't really get bad stains out ,but when I used the expensive stuff it didn't seem to either. I figured why pay a fortune for the brand if it doesn't do any better.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Are use this laundry detergent instead of tide now or gain nowand this is honestly the best bang for the buck that you can get it smells really nice especially the purple lavender one I recommend that smell
Ashley R.
Columbia, TN
This detergent is the best one I've tried! I've struggled to find a detergent that wasn't so harsh on my families clothing and since my youngest has sensitive skin it works great.
octavia s.
spring, TX
I really enjoy using this brand, this product give off amazing smell on all my clothes and, sheets. The only bad thing about it is that the product need t come larger.
A K.
Personally my favorite kinda of SUN brand. i just love the smell of oxi and it cleans my clothes perfectly fine. Im not one that needs to buy tide to make my clothes clean.
Samantha H.
I love the Sun + Oxi combo in this laundry detergent. The smell is exactly as implied by the name - "fresh." I work as animal caretaker at a doggie daycare. This detergent keeps my clothes smelling and looking clean rather than smelling like wet dog. Definitely a five-star product.