BY SUN

Samantha H.
I love the Sun + Oxi combo in this laundry detergent. The smell is exactly as implied by the name - "fresh." I work as animal caretaker at a doggie daycare. This detergent keeps my clothes smelling and looking clean rather than smelling like wet dog. Definitely a five-star product.
Elizabeth T.
S Charleston, WV
If you're on a budget, Sun is ok. The cleaning power doesn't match up to the more expensive brands, but it does the job, but not as well. I've noticed I've had to use more, which means I run out quicker. It's affordable, but you'll find yourself buying more often.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I believe that this laundry detergent works just as well as the more expensive brands. It is so affordable and I think that the oxi clean does a good job of removing stains and odors.
Jennifer M.
La France, SC
I love how good this detergent smells. Not as good as gain or tide, but it cleans very well and has oxi clean in it. I loved how cheap it was compared to other brands.
Nellie M.
Louisa, KY
Does really well, gets all stains out and it smells clean!! The only thing I really don't like is it don't lather very well! But for the money it's good!!
Beth Ann B.
Greenville , WV
A good detergent that cleans well. Lightly fragranced and cheaper priced than other brands. Would recommend to others and I purchase very often!
Maurie O.
Denver, CO
I love this detergent. It's cheap. It doesn't have a bunch of scents and extra chemicals so it's good on sensitive skin. Plus it contains oxy!
Maria V.
Riverside, CA
Love this product leaves my clothes looking great and very affordable smells beautiful and doesn't leave my clothes looking old at all
amber r.
I get this brand of laundry detergent all the time and it works great and saves me a lot of money! it smells great as well!
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Smells amazing and a little goes a long way. It makes your color clothes vibrant and gets your white clothes their whitest!