Sun Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Heather B.Sun Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Karen M.

BY SUN

Sun Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent: Safe for all washing machines Safe for septic systems Can be used to pre-treat stains. 98 loads see more...

Stacy W.
Terrell, TX
This is my favorite laundry detergent. It is priced well, you get a ton of product, and it fits perfectly in my laundry cabinet. It smells great, but it’s not overwhelming.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
My Husband hates it if his clothes smell like Hawaiian breeze or lavender, and his work clothes are rather nasty. I like that I has the Oxi clean in it. Super affordable, and it gets my husbands clothes clean! I buy this just for him, and it doesn't make him itch, and doesn't have a scent.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I like to use this for my pastels and whites! I use for fiancee's work clothes too! This is an awesome value. Washes 105 loads in 188 FL oz for under $7! If you're on a budget and if you have kids then this is the way to go! I highly recommend this for your toughest laundry jobs!
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
Worst detergent ever. Very cheap and it makes my skin itch so bad. It does not leave clothes smelling good. I was not satisfied with how it works. I re-washed my clothes. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg I will always always purchase this no matter if I'm in a budget or not. These detergents are so huge and so cheap. They make my clothes smell amazing, feel amazing and remove any stains I need to be removed. Absolutely always stock up when they're $3 at food for less. I love them it.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Sun is one of the most affordable laundry detergents ever! I got a 105 load liquid detergent at 3.95$! Also it has oxi clean in it so get out all the grime! It lasts a very long time in our 8 person household!
Rochelle N.
Great deal for the price. This soap lasts me a good few months and I have a pretty big family who also uses it. Makes my clothes clean well and it has a good fresh scent to it. It kind of makes my clothing fade because it has whitening and brightening effects.
Gabriela M.
I've recently started using this detergent and I have to say it is great! It works just as well as many other higher priced detergents and for a fraction of the price. It leaves my clothes with a very light scent and at 5$ it is definitely a bargain.
Sarah S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a very frugal detergent. I feel it is watered down and doesn't have the full cleaning power as some of the bigger name brands. It works ok, and does clean your clothes but you can spend a little more and get something of higher quality
Ashley N.
Ogden, UT
I like the product, and definitely get the clothes clean. However I did feel like you have to use a lot more than you would use a tide or any of the other brand of laundry detergent. I would recommend if you are looking to save some money!
Julie Z.
Smiths Grove, KY
How well does this clean your clothes?

back