Sun Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Karen M.Sun Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Heather B.

BY SUN

Sun Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent: Safe for all washing machines Safe for septic systems Can be used to pre-treat stains. 98 loads see more...

Cynthia m.
Cynthia m.
Like using sun laundry detergent I have try this and other scents as well trying to stick to only one but wen going to the store sometimes they don't have it on shelf. Very affordable love the scents of each one I purchased this as t walmart or dollar general will continue to use this product works good cleans your clothes
christina f.
christina f.
This kind of laundry liquid detergent works great for my significant other's clothes. He is a mechanic and when he comes home from work his clothes are caked in filth and oil. When I use Sun's oxi detergent it helps bring back his clothes to a new fresh look.
Jayveonia H.
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
Worst detergent ever. Very cheap and it makes my skin itch so bad. It does not leave clothes smelling good. I was not satisfied with how it works. I re-washed my clothes. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Rebeka M.
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
Have used this product for awhile, it's great for sensitive skin because the smell is very light! Clean but light. Clothes always turn out looking very clean.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
This is my favorite guitars and I just love the way my clothes come out so clean and fresh
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I like to use this for my pastels and whites! I use for fiancee's work clothes too! This is an awesome value. Washes 105 loads in 188 FL oz for under $7! If you're on a budget and if you have kids then this is the way to go! I highly recommend this for your toughest laundry jobs!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
My Husband hates it if his clothes smell like Hawaiian breeze or lavender, and his work clothes are rather nasty. I like that I has the Oxi clean in it. Super affordable, and it gets my husbands clothes clean! I buy this just for him, and it doesn't make him itch, and doesn't have a scent.
Danya R.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg I will always always purchase this no matter if I'm in a budget or not. These detergents are so huge and so cheap. They make my clothes smell amazing, feel amazing and remove any stains I need to be removed. Absolutely always stock up when they're $3 at food for less. I love them it.
Helen J.
Helen J.
Portland
The laundry detergent is very easy to use and has a interesting scent. The product itself is not a very cheap product for the amount your getting. I personally have bought more landry detergent for the price of this one, but overall it gets the job done and its not bad.
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
Great deal for the price. This soap lasts me a good few months and I have a pretty big family who also uses it. Makes my clothes clean well and it has a good fresh scent to it. It kind of makes my clothing fade because it has whitening and brightening effects.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Smiths Grove, KY
How well does this clean your clothes?