Sun Organic Tea Tree - LARGE 4 OUNCE - 100% Pure Essential Oil (Best 4 fl oz / 118 ml)

BY SUN ORGANIC

Tea Tree in a 4oz glass essential oil bottle. Comes with pipette for your convenience. see more...

hanna p.
I have been using this brand of tea tree oil for years and it is one of the best I have used. To me it seems more gentle than some concentrated versions I have tried, so I don’t feel scared to put it on my skin. REALLY helps with blemishes and scarring.
Audriana M.
This oil smells amazing!
Right now, I am using it on my cartiledge piercing where I've developed a keloid. the sensitivity has gone away, and it seems to be decreasing in size. So far, I recommend this product!