BY SUN

Works effectively, even in cold water. see more...

Tabatha L.
Tulsa, OK
I am not really a fan of SUN products. However, a plus is you get your money worth. In my opinion it does not clean the clothes very well at all, even if you pre treat the stains. Its very affordable and can be found at almost all stores that sell similar products.
Alana D.
So I stopped buying the more expensive laundry detergents after I purchased this on a whim. This and truly gets your clothes clean without any extra rubbing. It is very affordable given how much product you get and how clean your clothes are. I highly recommend.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Leaves my clothes smelling great and looking so clean ! This is a great more affordable laundry detergent that really gets the job done , I would totally recommend this to everyone! I purchase every month
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
Usually what I buy if my favorite scent of Xtra is gone. Smells pretty okay, definitely pair it with scent boosters to help make the clothing more fragrant. A more affordable detergent.
Sandy J.
Bowling Green, KY
I am allergic to so many things and Sun is the ONLY product that I can use at all. I have tried so many products, even those that say they are great for people with allergies, Sun is the only one that has not caused me to have a reaction. I love the scents and the freshness of my clothes....even days after they are washed, I can still pick something up and smell the greatness of this product!
Neneng Ray A.
Carmichael, CA
Sun is great for people who are sensitive to the dyes and perfumes of the detergent. Husband breaks out easily bit not with this one. Like the fresh and clean smell. This one is my favorite out of the bunch. Cleans pretty good. Smell doesn't transfer well.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA
The Mountain Fresh scent is truly fresh. I love how it leaves a subtle and nice scent on my shirts. I think it is effectively in removing dirt as well, but I do my laundry pretty frequently and I don't have very dirty clothes. I got it from a sale so I think it's a great value. Overall, I'll repurchase if it's on sale again.
Jennie M.
Buford, GA
This is a great laundry detergent! It's inexpensive and works great! I buy at Kroger and it's usually less than two dollars. It's effective in cleaning and smells good too. Can't beat a good product that's very affordable too! I would definitely recommend.
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
We use sun mountain fresh laundry detergent more than other brands of laundry detergent. One rain is because it is a decent price, the other is it smells great and makes our clothes smell great fit a decent amount of time.
Holly N.
Hartford city
Sun is my FAVORITE detergent!! Great price and a great product!! It cleans just as well (if not better) than some bigger brand names, believe me I know I have two boys that are very messy and this stuff passed my test!!