Sun-Maid Yogurt Raisins Vanilla - 6 PK uploaded by Leidy K.Sun-Maid Yogurt Raisins Vanilla - 6 PK uploaded by Sherri S.

BY SUN-MAID

Sun-Maid® Vanilla Yogurt Raisins. see more...

Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I know products like these are probably geared mostly towards kids, but I love them myself. They are are a sweet and portion-controlled snack that conquers my sweet cravings without being too unhealthy.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I love vanilla coated raisins. These are perfect for my 3 year old, bc they are in convenient packaging and are a healthy alternative to other snacks. They are sweet but not overly sweet. It is the perfect combination of flavors.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
These are a great tasty snack for anyone who loves raisins and yogurt. They are in a small packaging, so it is handy to go along with you on the go!
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
One of my favorite snacks. I like these, they are sweet but not over sweet and doesn't make me feel guilty when I want something sweet.
Abigail P.
Moorpark , CA
I have never been a fan of raisins, but these are perfectly sweet with the vanilla yogurt. Easy to grab and eat on the go.
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
My kids absolutely love these in their lunches and as snacks! I love that they are healthy & they love them :)
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Oh man these are delicious!! Good flavor . Perfect snack for the kiddos . Bought mine at Walmart

back