Sun-Maid Yogurt Raisins Vanilla - 6 PK

Sun-Maid® Vanilla Yogurt Raisins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun-Maid Yogurt Raisins Vanilla - 6 PK!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Sun-Maid Yogurt Raisins Vanilla - 6 PK uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: Kroger
Sun-Maid Yogurt Raisins Vanilla - 6 PK another yummy quick treat! I will be taking these to Lido Key next month! Their so delicious and a quick snack to basically take everywhere! They were inexpensive! A new beach fave for sure!
Alyssa N.
Le Claire, IA
I know products like these are probably geared mostly towards kids, but I love them myself. They are are a sweet and portion-controlled snack that conquers my sweet cravings without being too unhealthy.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I love vanilla coated raisins. These are perfect for my 3 year old, bc they are in convenient packaging and are a healthy alternative to other snacks. They are sweet but not overly sweet. It is the perfect combination of flavors.
keren R.
Metairie, LA
I don't like raisins at all ! But these particular raisins cover with yogurt!! Mmm i just fell in love with them!! They are so so delicious!! The only way I can eat raisins!
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Sun-Maid Yogurt Raisins Vanilla - 6 PK uploaded by Leidy K.
Oh man these are delicious!! Good flavor . Perfect snack for the kiddos . Bought mine at Walmart
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Sun-Maid Yogurt Raisins Vanilla - 6 PK uploaded by Sherri S.
My kids absolutely love these in their lunches and as snacks! I love that they are healthy & they love them :)
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA
I have never been a fan of raisins, but these are perfectly sweet with the vanilla yogurt. Easy to grab and eat on the go.
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
One of my favorite snacks. I like these, they are sweet but not over sweet and doesn't make me feel guilty when I want something sweet.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
These are a great tasty snack for anyone who loves raisins and yogurt. They are in a small packaging, so it is handy to go along with you on the go!

Looking for your answer?