BY SUN-MAID #82 in Fruit

Sun-Maid® Washington Apples.
Since 1912.
100% fruit.
"No sugar added". see more...

• Where can I get these they look good8 Answers
  • Are these any good? What is the texture like?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jerri S.
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these. They are so good and go great in so many things. I stated eating them add an alternative to eating cakes, cookies, pies, donuts....you get the idea, lol. They really did the trick.
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I love dried fruit and sun-maid does a great job. The fruit has a great flavor and isn't too dried out. They have a lot of wonder dried fruit. My kids go crazy over these and their raisins.
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Foodie Expert
I am going to have to try these in stead of eating junk are they good .. Are they like the puff freeze dried ones ..
Antasia C.
Antasia C.
I love dried fruit and this brand does a good job. Nectarines, and mangos are also really good
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Ozone Park, NY
It looks good. I would love to buy it but don't know where to. Is it available everywhere?
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with dried fruit but these are definitely my absolute favorite
They are so sweet and taste amazing! Super cheap too!
allison h.
allison h.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
These are amazing to bake with and munch on! a great way to get fruit in my little boys system and all together fantastic! this company is great and the product is awesome!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fairfield, OH
Foodie Expert
This are yummy- I enjoy a lot of the Sun-Maid dried fruit products and this is no exception.
Josie K.
Josie K.
Luck, WI
I love pretty much all of sunmaids products, but nothing compares to their apples! I love dried fruit and has pretty much changed my snacking habits, but these are my goto snacks every time!
Lorelyn L.
Lorelyn L.
Parma, OH
When i found these in my grocery store, i hesitated to buy them because some dried fruits are better left fresh. I'm glad i bought them . They're delicious! My only complaint...needs to be in a bigger bag because they're THAT GOOD!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Shreveport , LA
Foodie Expert
Where can I get these they look good
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Are these any good? What is the texture like?