Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins Halloween Mini-Snacks 10 pk

by Sun-Maid

Sun-maid vanilla yogurt raisins halloween mini-snacks 10 pk

Where can I get this at???
DO they have more flavors?
Are there any other flavors for this brand? I have only bought vanilla.
Start your review of Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins Halloween Mini-Snacks 10 pk!
Rockledge, FL
My kids love these, they are good for school snacks or on the go I can carry them in pretty much anything. I myself Have had then a coupld times, not a raisin fan but there pretty good :)
Indianapolis, IN
I give these as snacks to my grand-kids they love getting them. these are a better snack then candy for them. I have never saw the ones for Halloween but buy the regular boxes.
Dayton, OH
Forget Halloween! These nuggets are nothing tricky, only plump morsels cloaked in vanilla yogurt! Pack a box and pack a delicious pick me up snack! I love giving these instead of candy to my students!
Scotia, NY
Delicious yogurt raisins that make a great Halloween candy to give to trick or treater's. They come in mini boxes and a 10 pack so you can distribute them on Halloween.
Hannibal, MO
I like them and I would eat it again it was good and I would recommend it. Its good for kids and anyone to snack on for school and church or anywhere.
Revere , MA
In love with these!! Perfect snack to throw in your purse or lunch box or just want to save calories!! Price is perfect and easy to take anywhere!
My toddler loves these! I love that they're a little healtheir than candy so I can give her a "special" treat without feeling too guilty about it.
These are a great snack to have - I particularly do not go for raisins so having the yogurt covering changes the flavor which makes me eat them.
Perry , FL
Kids love them and I do too! Raisins are the best but when you cover them in yogurt it is heaven! Less sugar and the kids don't even notice!
West Warren, MA
I was hoping my kids would like these but they don't. They are not as soft as I would like them to be and don't really taste like anything.