BY SUN-MAID

Sun-Maid® Vanilla Yogurt Raisins.

Since 1912.

Free our 100th anniversary Ebook. see more...

• "Can't go wrong with these! " in 1 review
  • "Love these yogurt raisins very taste my grandson love them as well and they are healthy snack" in 1 review
Wendy R.
dover, MA
My 3 year old love this, I get it for long car rides and the little box version for everyday lunchboxes, t keeps them entertained and is healthy for them, is also kosher and organic so no worries about diet restrictions there! everybody in the family loves it
Laken M.
Albany, GA
I don't know if I just got a bad batch or what but these are the worst yogurt raisins I've tried. The chocolate flavor may be better but something about these is just off. I know I've tried the smaller packs before and those were fine so it may just be a thing with the bags. I would not recommend these.
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX
A great toddler snack, but adults like them too! These yogurt raisins are a sweet, healthier alternative for mid day snacking. Just be careful when eating these in hotter climates - they will melt and make a big mess! The individual boxes are super easy to pack along for a quick snack.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
I love these raisins. They are so good and it's nice to know they are good for you. Good price and would recommend to anyone who loves yogurt covers raisins. Will be buying again and just love to eat them all the time.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
My two year old just discovered these on Halloween and he can't get enough. Needless to say they have turned into my new treat for good behavior. I like then too and I don't even like raisins.
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj
I personally don't eat raisens, but my son does. He loves the vanilla yogurt raisins so much. When I need him "To go number 2" they are one of the first things I have him eat.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
Definitely one of my favorite snacks. Especially, when I'm craving something sweet and want to go the healthier route. They are so good and helps with the craving.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I've been baking a lot over the holidays and these are my go to raisins. I always soak the raisins I use for baking but these guys are already yummy. :)
Denise U.
These are perfect for after nap snacks! My boys love to munch on snacks that they think are sweet treats. These are sweet treats that are healthy too!
Jessica J.
I'm addicted to these. I've tried the generic brand but didn't like them as much as Sun-maid. They are so good for on the go snacks and lunches.

Target