Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins

Sun-Maid® Vanilla Yogurt Raisins.

Since 1912.

Free our 100th anniversary Ebook.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins!
Product Highlights
Love these yogurt raisins very taste my grandson love them as well and they are healthy snackin reviews
Can't go wrong with these! in reviews
Aydin A.
Miami
Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins uploaded by Aydin A.
Purchased at: Jet.com
I am not a huge fan of raisins but my 18 month old daughter is obsessed with these and she got me into these. I think they make a good and healthy snack for a toddler so, I give 5 stars. We are loyal customers.
Nathalia R.
Boise, ID
Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins uploaded by Nathalia R.
Purchased at: Target
It is a delicious and healthy snack for everyone, it has so many flavors, it always is a perfect option to eat it. Definitely a snack that you must to have at home. Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins uploaded by Julie E.
These are delicious. My husband has been buying a lot of different brands of these lately and I honestly cannot tell the difference between any of the brands. I’m sure if I had them all opened at the same time and tried them that way you could tell a difference but otherwise they all taste sweet & creamy. But FYI these do not make a good trail snack during the summer 😬
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always keep these in our snack cupboard for my kids. They are a nice little healthy snack but one that also helps kill there sweet tooth a little. They are yummy! If you like raisens....lol. I buy these that come with a whole bunch of mini packs and they also have the 6 packs with the larger boxes.
Corrie H.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love covered raisins! These are super good and the little mini boxes are perfect for on the go or a quick snack in a hurry. They aren’t very easy to find in our local grocery store, and are a little on the spendy side, considering what they are, but overall they are very good and I get them a few times a year.
Shawna S.
Stoughton, WI
I love these raisins. They are so good and it's nice to know they are good for you. Good price and would recommend to anyone who loves yogurt covers raisins. Will be buying again and just love to eat them all the time.
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX
A great toddler snack, but adults like them too! These yogurt raisins are a sweet, healthier alternative for mid day snacking. Just be careful when eating these in hotter climates - they will melt and make a big mess! The individual boxes are super easy to pack along for a quick snack.
Elora G.
They aren't bad, I like them just as much as I like chocolate covered raisins! I usually get mine from my local grocery store.
Laken G.
Albany, GA
I don't know if I just got a bad batch or what but these are the worst yogurt raisins I've tried. The chocolate flavor may be better but something about these is just off. I know I've tried the smaller packs before and those were fine so it may just be a thing with the bags. I would not recommend these.
Jessica J.
I'm addicted to these. I've tried the generic brand but didn't like them as much as Sun-maid. They are so good for on the go snacks and lunches.

Looking for your answer?