Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Cranberries

Sun-Maid® Vanilla Yogurt Cranberries.
Since 1912.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Cranberries!
How would you rate this product?
Madonna P.
Taunton, MA
perfect mix of yogurt and fruit. not too strong of a taste. but can be a little sweat if you eat to much. it sometimes gets stuck in your teeth.
Abby N.
Crossville, TN
Really good. Taste sweet. I can eat these all day. My whole family liked them. It's a good midnight snack or a good snack to take to a movie.
carol D.
Estero, FL
Nice healthy alternative to sweet snacks. We add them to our breakfast routine and enjoy the sweet healthy flavor.
Jigna T.
Monroe, CT
These are a great treat that are relatively healthy. I always enjoy eating them as a snack and my kids love them too. They have a good texture and the chocolate flavor meshes well with the sweetness of the raisins.
Jennifer P.
Sioux Center, IA
I love these super great snack for my busy afternoons. They are just sweet enough to take the edge off my cravings, and bonus my hubby and kids like them too.

Looking for your answer?