Sun-Maid Sun - Maid Raisins Natural California Mini Snacks 14 Ct - 18 Pack uploaded by Nikole D.

BY SUN-MAID #41 in Fruit

7 oz net wt Mini boxes Kosher see more...

Perla S.
Perla S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Muy ricas saben muy frescas no como otras que he probado y estan muy duras de lo viejas que son. las encuentras en cualquier tienda walmart, target, o cualquier tiendita de la esquina y a un precio muy accesible.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I grew up with these in my lunch box and I still like to pack them in my lunch. They are a perfect little box with just the right amount of sweet raisins. Super portable and good for portion control.
Amy F.
Amy F.
These are delicious and a great snack when on the go. I always keep them stocked in my diaper bag. You can usually find them on sale and most store cary them.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
These raisin packets are great. I grew up with these being a snack and something my mom would often add to my lunchbox. I now buy these to have on hand as a snack and treat for my nephews, who love them, and a quick snack for myself. They taste good, are all natural so i feel good giving them to the kids, and they're quick & convenient.
I recommend these to anyone.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Nikole D.
Nikole D.
Great snack. convenient size to fit almost anywhere. Have always liked raisins. This is my favorite brand.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
These are a favorite of mine, I often send them in with my daughter for a snack. She loves them and they are very healthy.
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
These are the perfect size for my toddler and kids. The larger ones tend to work a little to well on the little one. The taste and packaging are fantastic. A hit with my kids and their class mates.
Phuong M.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
We always have these little raisin boxes on hand in the pantry and in our snack bag. They are the perfect amount for my toddler and preschooler. I love that they are all natural and a sweet treat that I don't have to feel guilty about giving my kids.
Joan C.
Joan C.
South Carolina, SC
My entire family loves these mini raisin boxes. I pack them in the kid and hubby's lunch boxes! Very convenient size for on the go! The raisins are always fresh and satisfy our hunger!