Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSun-Maid
Sun Maid California Organic Raisins, 7-Ounce (Pack of 6)

Sun-Maid Sun Maid California Organic Raisins, 7-Ounce (Pack of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun-Maid Sun Maid California Organic Raisins, 7-Ounce (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren H.
Massapequa, NY
Great healthy snacks to have on hand. These raisins are always delicious! You can throw a box in your bag or leave in your car. Very convenient when you're on the go.
Christina B.
My son loves these for a little snack .. I also use them when cooking chicken and salads !
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Perfect little snack for the kids and just a healthy way to make them eat them !
Bri H.
Fort Hood, TX
I bought these for my kiddos snack days at school and they were a total hit! The kids loved them and asked to bring them again !
Kathleen S.
Raisins are a really good on the go snack, and kids love them. They taste really nice and the small packages are perfect for travel.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
The perfect snack to eat right out of the box I get the minis fur my 2 year old grand daughter who loved raisins love to add them in oatmeal cram of wheat even salads sun maid is a brand I grew up with
D N.
Love these! Always brought them as a snack for work/classes/etc. and perfect with that sweet and tangy taste, fills you up and stops the hunger if you are late on a meal, its pretty healthy too! Raisins, keep, well.
Napoleon P.
Bronx, NY
Very good product easy to use i really recommend this product to everyone who wanna try something different
R. G.
Nantucket , MA
Purchased at: Target
My kids love these mini boxes of organic raisins! Great price, organic, easy on the go snack for the kids!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
These raisins are delicious. so convenient for traveling. just throw some in your purse or car.

Looking for your answer?