Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry

Sun-Maid Mixed Berry Sour Raisin Snacks are whole golden raisins flavored with other fruit flavors. Fun and colorful mixed berry flavors. Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks are a delicious treat for you and your family. Kids love the sour taste, and parents love they are made from real whole fruit with no added sugar or artificial flavors. These grab n' go snacks are gluten and GMO free making them a perfect addition to any lunchbox. Make Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks part of your daily routine, at home or on the go. Simply sweet and wonderfully sourSun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry 7-Count Box/0.7 oz Pouches

Ingredients: Golden Raisins, Less Than 2% of: Natural Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Citric Acid, Vegetable Juices (For Color), Sulfur Dioxide (Sulfites to Preserve Color).

Does it have any unpleasant after taste?
Start your review of Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry!
McKenzie G.
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by McKenzie G.
Listen I’m not a raisin person so I honestly didn’t like them but my husband and daughter ate them up like it was there job! I will definitely be purchasing in the future.
Yamon A.
Albany, NY
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Yamon A.
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Yamon A.
I love mixed berry and this flower is so good for me, like sour taste and feel fresh. It is natural n good for my toddler son as well, he loves it. Thanks! I gotta try from Influenster first. I do recommend it!
Jill M.
Urich, MO
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Jill M.
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Jill M.
These were the first to go out of all the flavors we received #complimentary from @influenster. These make great on-the-go snacks for those active kids. #howyoulikethemsours #contest #complimentary @sunmaid @Influenster
Ariauna D.
Castle Dale, UT
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Ariauna D.
Complimentary for Influenster! They are actually good, I don’t like raisins but these don’t taste like them to me! Would definitely recommend them. My 3 year old even likes them :) I ate this flavor before I remembered I had to take a picture of the box with all the stuff :)
Jessica B.
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Jessica B.
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Jessica B.
I really enjoyed this flavor or the sunmaid raisins. Has a good berry taste,but not overly sour,even my 4 year old likes these.
Katie S.
Forest City, NC
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Katie S.
So I usually despise raisins and was less than excited to get this voxbox but OMG YALL! These are so remaking delicious! Perfect snack!
Francy K.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Francy K.
I’ve never had these so at first it was a shock because they’re so sour but then I ate the whole thing..yummy
Julie R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Julie R.
These are so good, my kids and husband were fighting over them. Not too sour, tasted like candy. We will ofor sure be purchasing more.
Starla H.
Lakeside , MT
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Starla H.
Wildberry was not our favorite but it was still an amazing product that our children loved. It is definitely a lot healthier than some of the snacks out there. We prefer the watermelon and blue raspberry.
Ashlei B.
Wethersfield, CT
Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Ashlei B.
These raisins are great tasting! The watermelon strawberry and blue raspberry taste better though My kids are still asking about them and I don’t know where to get more because I got them complementary! These are a very healthy snack without unnecessary dyes and artificial flavors.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...