Sun-Maid® Raisins s

For over 95 years, Sun-Maid has been America's favorite raisin. Our raisins are the best that Nature has to offer--100% natural--Just Grapes & Sunshine®. Health professionals recommend adding more fruit to your diet. Raisins and other fruits naturally contain antioxidants, fiber, and potassium which professionals agree contribute to good health and fitness. Research suggests that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables high in antioxidants--such as raisins--may help slow aging in both the body and the brain. For more information visit www.sunmaid.com/healthyliving. Just a handful of Sun-Maid raisins provides a full serving of fruit. Sprinkle raisins on cereal, stir them into yogurt, top your salad or snack right out of the package. From main dishes to salads and desserts, adding Sun-Maid Raisins makes it easy to eat healthier. With Sun-Maid, you have it all--quality, taste, convenience and real fruit goodness. The Sun-Maid seal is your assurance of the finest quality.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun-Maid® Raisins s!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Sun-Maid® Raisins s uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Who doesn’t like a raisin I put it inside my cup of yogurt put it on top of a bowl of oatmeal,use it when I’m making frozen treats I eat it plain raisins are good with anything you can even put them inside your muffins I highly recommend them and they are actually good for you have a Lotta great benefits
Hsinyu Y.
Purchased at: Costco
Great raisins for snacking, adding to salad/oatmeal, or even for baking. The raisins are so sweet and tasty. They are very high quality. Occasionally, you will get a tiny stem on the raisin. Highly recommended.
Lucy E.
Love putting them on my oatmeal wich gives it a little crunch and sweetness to it ....
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
These are the only raisins ill ever buy. They are so good and sweet. Great for eating buy themselves or adding to something.
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
Sun-Maid raisins are my favorite brand! While they may be pricier than store brand, the quality is definitely worth it. They are still affordable and stay fresh much longer. I never get a box that has stale or hard raisins. I think it is definitely worth the extra few dollars to get this brand. A great, healthy snack!
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
I grown up eating these raisins and because of their great aste and value .Excellent quality.lOVE THESE RAISINS
Ingrid G.
Lexington
I've had these bags for a while now and the raisins are still soft and yummy. The package was bought from Costco and meant to be used for food recipes. I think for the price I paid, it was worth the purchase!
Joanna E.
Highland Park, NJ
Sun-Maid® Raisins s uploaded by Joanna E.
Great little raisins, I use these in baking cookies and muffins as well as in my breakfast oatmeal! And around Easter I use a ton when I make raisin sauce for the ham! Good Costco find, wish they had the yellow ones too!
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
I go through a crazy amount of raisins, and these are the best. I prepare oatmeal, add a scoop of vanilla protein powder, cinnamon and then finish it off with raisins. BAM! Oatmeal cookie flavor! Love sunmaid raisins and so do my kids.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Good quality raisins and the price is so comparable. I go through them so fast.
Good quality raisins and the price is so comparable. I go through them so fast.

Looking for your answer?