Sun Maid Raisins Natural California

Any one allergic to raisins?
Any good raisin recipes ?
O love Sun Maid Raisins. The are plump and moist.
Start your review of Sun Maid Raisins Natural California!
Product Highlights
If I am going for a walk or jog I really like these raisins for a quick, healthy snack and the small packs our good for your bag of some kind in reviews
yummmy sweet snack that can also be added to trail mix cookies oatmeal and just on their own and easy to enjoy in reviews
Raisins are very healthy and yummy for the whole family and a great snack for kids to have in their lunchbox at school! in reviews
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Sun Maid Raisins Natural California uploaded by Mindy R.
Grew up earing this brand raisins. Great for mixing into cookie batter or muffin mix. Mmm.. Juicy and sweet. Not to mention healthy. Sun-Maid
Jonathon S.
Lenox, MA
Sun Maid Raisins Natural California uploaded by Jonathon S.
Purchased at: Target
There is so much nostalgia with Sun-Maid Raisins. I remember a mini box everyday in my lunchbox. Back then, I don’t think I appreciated raisins, or sun dried grapes, as much as I do now. Recently used raisins in hot cross buns preparing for Easter 🐣.
Prisci M.
I love this raisins the make a great snack on go and they are soooo good and can be use to make other snacks as well
Chitra P.
Dallas, TX
Sun Maid Raisins Natural California uploaded by Chitra P.
I love munching on them , my favorite snack for putting in yogurt, or lassi or even used in biryani.. It's very good for health and acts as a brain food
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
Sun Maid Raisins Natural California uploaded by Brisa K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is real good for baking and cooking. Also to add for fruit salads. I recommend eating them alone also good for digestion. Only thing I dislike is the fact that they get hard if not used fast.
Veronica G.
San Fernando, CA
Great tasting raisin. I love to carry the small packs in my lunch bag for those days where I need something sweet after lunch. Healthy snack that helps with cravings and doesn't make me feel so guilty about sugar consumption
Sandra A.
Lompoc, CA
Mr gustan mucho estan pasas en mi yogurt. Son muy buenas y a buen precio. Si las recomiendo, no te decepcionaran!
Susie M.
Love raisins! They are a healthy, quick go to snack. They come in little boxes so all I have to do on busy mornings is to throw them in my kids lunches then head out the door. They are also a perfect addition to oatmeal cookies, YUMMY!
Evelina K.
Boalsburg, PA
These are really tasty raisins. They taste good and aren’t too expensive. I’m pretty sure there is not added sugar which is definitely what I look for when buying dried fruits. I would recommend for baking, snacking, and everything in between.
Sabrina S.
Suffern, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These raisins are a classic, and for good reason. They're perfectly soft, chewy, and sweet, and they work just as well for baking and recipes as they do for snacking. I love them in curries, oatmeal cookies, and salads. They're incredibly versatile.