BY SUN-MAID

Sun-Maid® Raisins & Dried Fruits: Serving American families & the world since 1912. see more...

Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
A healthy snack choice for my son, who is a snacking machine. He calls them Candy. We purchase these often, and are always satisfied. My son eats them 4-5 times a week. A fair price for a healthier snack option. I wish they didn't have the small sticks/stems parts we sometimes find. I try to rinse/strain them before eating.
Vonna A.
COLUMBIA, MS
Good for kids snacks. Good compact treat for road trips . Easy packing. More healthy than eating chips and other fattening snacks.
Tracy T.
Foodie Expert
When I have these in my cabinet I tend to always grab a hand full when I open it up looking for something else! Great buy
Hayley S.
Foodie Expert
I love raisins! I love them even more now that I've descovered my toddler loves them! Great for an on the go snack or when you have a mild sweet tooth!
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
Foodie Expert
My daughters favorite snack! I just hate that they come in the paper boxes. They always seem to get smashed in her lunch bag.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Yummy. You can eat these as a lovely snack,put it with cookies to bake, or even on peanut butter. (: Delicious!!!
Donta U.
Foodie Expert
These raisins are my favorite brand of raisin.I have had these in kindergarten till now.Quality product. I feed these to my kids
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Foodie Expert
Love the little box of raisin I always caring them to add to my oatmeal or for snack with frust
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
I don't care for raisins, but these are perfect for anyone with small children. My daughter loves these! I love that they come in small packages that I can keep in my purse or diaper bag for when she gets hungry.
Carla H.
Foodie Expert
Whenever my mom uses this as one of the ingredients on whatever she is cooking, I always end up nibbling on these raisins that she has to hide these from me or else there will be nothing left!