BY SUN-MAID

Sun-Maid® Raisins & Dried Fruits: Serving American families & the world since 1912. see more...

Shannon S.
Madison, WI
A healthy snack choice for my son, who is a snacking machine. He calls them Candy. We purchase these often, and are always satisfied. My son eats them 4-5 times a week. A fair price for a healthier snack option. I wish they didn't have the small sticks/stems parts we sometimes find. I try to rinse/strain them before eating.
Carla H.
Whenever my mom uses this as one of the ingredients on whatever she is cooking, I always end up nibbling on these raisins that she has to hide these from me or else there will be nothing left!
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
I don't care for raisins, but these are perfect for anyone with small children. My daughter loves these! I love that they come in small packages that I can keep in my purse or diaper bag for when she gets hungry.
Alice S.
Rogers City, MI
I love these raisins. They are just the right sweetness and are plump. I can eat them by the handfuls. I keep them on hand for snacking and to put in my oatmeal.
Hayley S.
I love raisins! I love them even more now that I've descovered my toddler loves them! Great for an on the go snack or when you have a mild sweet tooth!
Vonna A.
COLUMBIA, MS
Good for kids snacks. Good compact treat for road trips . Easy packing. More healthy than eating chips and other fattening snacks.
Donta U.
These raisins are my favorite brand of raisin.I have had these in kindergarten till now.Quality product. I feed these to my kids
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
My daughters favorite snack! I just hate that they come in the paper boxes. They always seem to get smashed in her lunch bag.
Cassie W.
We love these in our house. Thankfully my daughter loves them and will snack on them during the day instead of junk food:)
Tracy T.
When I have these in my cabinet I tend to always grab a hand full when I open it up looking for something else! Great buy