Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Cinnamon Swirl

by Sun-Maid

#13 in Bread

Sun-Maid® Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread.
Since 1912.
Raisins in every bite!®
No artificial preservatives.

Can you eat just one? i cant.
They never have these at my grocery store
What recipes use raisins besides cinnamon buns?
Start your review of Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Cinnamon Swirl!
4 years agoAkron, OH
I love this bread. I like that it taste good. Nice flavor and then you bite into the hot soft raiseis.
5 years ago
My mother gets this all the time! Every time I walk in it smells very scrumptious! And also tastes good
5 years agoTacoma, WA
I love this bread! It makes the most perfect french toast. It also makes really tasty sandwich bread.
5 years agoGreat Falls, VA
I love eating raisin bread. It`s good on its own, toasted, or with apple butter or nutella. So yummy!
5 years agoNorth Port, FL
I love raisin bread in the morning with my coffee. This bread has a lot of raisin and is very yummy.
3 years agoPearland, TX
Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Cinnamon Swirl uploaded by Alexandra R.
I love this bread its delicious and prefect anytime p4efect blend of cinnamon and raisin so yummy
5 years agoCamby, IN
Why are these so good?! Add a little cinnamon & sugar & light.butter...BREAKFAST. So so so good
5 years ago
This is My favorite I love raisins and can't get enough of them the cinnamon makes it perfect .
5 years agoNashville , TN
Not a big fan because I don't exactly like raisins. I do enjoy the rest of the bread though :)
5 years agoEl Paso, TX
I love toasting these up in the morning with some butter and honey. A quick snack on the go!