Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Cinnamon Swirl

Sun-Maid® Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread.
Since 1912.
Raisins in every bite!®
No artificial preservatives.

Where can you find this product right now?
Can you eat just one? i cant.
They never have these at my grocery store
Start your review of Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Cinnamon Swirl!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Cinnamon Swirl uploaded by alisha S.
Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Cinnamon Swirl uploaded by alisha S.
I got this since the cinnamon bread I usually get was not in. It smells good. I made toast and add butter on it. It barley had a cinnamon taste too it. I mostly just tasted plain bread.
Samantha D.
Atlanta, GA
Sun maid reason bread is an excellent treat on a Sunday morning with a large brunch. It never fails that the rasins inside will be great quality just like you remember when you were a child. The bread is not hard so toasting gives a nice crunch on the outside while still having the soft inside to look forward to.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
This bread is delicious as well. Sometimes I use apple butter on this to make a sweet snack. Very tasty and satisfying!!
Beth V.
Henrico, VA
Only Raisin Brand I buy. My son Loves them and it is convenient that they come in little boxes for the perfect snack size
Caroline Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This has a good taste to someone who likes it. Personally I'm not a fan of raisins but it's taste is good. I recommend you buy it . Raisins aren't all that great but its not that bad. It did satisfy my hunger though so that's good. I put it in the toaster and had a strawberry milkshake with it.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
Good stuff and my kid loves this. She'll just ask for it over and over again. To me that's worth 5 stars right there.
Michelle S.
Buckhannon, WV
My kids love this bread. I have changed breads because my kids love this one compared to the plain white bread. So I highly recommend this cinnamon raisin bread.
Linda P.
Hinesville, GA
My grandchildren loves Raisin Cinnamon Swirl bread. They love it so many different ways (toast, cream cheese with peanut butter).
Michelle R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this bread....I usually warm mine up with butter...great for an anytime snack!!
Anneliese K.
Climax, MI
Ahh!! I love this bread! My favorite is to toast it and put a little bit of butter on it and eat it with some over easy eggs! It is a great way to start the day!