Sun-Maid® Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins

by Sun-Maid

The magic of chocolate...the goodness of nature®. It's only natural to fall in love with Sun-Maid®, America's favorite milk chocolate raisins. We drench the finest, most plump and juicy California raisins with the purest, creamiest milk chocolate for a truly extraordinary experience. And you can feel good knowing that raisins rank among the top antioxidant foods(1), and there's one whole serving of real fruit in every delicious half cup(2)! Sun-Maid Pure Milk Chocolate Raisins...Naturally Irresistible!™

Where can i buu these have nit seen them anywhere
What's the price for these and what sizes can they come in?
Start your review of Sun-Maid® Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins!
Knoxville , TN
These are the BEST chocolate covered raisins. Sometimes I will go to an AMC theater just because they sell this brand of chocolate raisins. Really. Lol. They are hard to find in regular stores for some reason but they should be everywhere because they are THE BEST!!! #moviecandy #sweettooth
Anaheim, CA
I love to have small snacks throughout the day and this would be a perfect on the go snack. A little sweet doesn't hurt anyone. This is great for students studying, people working in the office, or a late night snack.
Willow Spgs, IL
A little bit of chocolate covered deliciousness. I absolutely love chocolate covered raisins by Sunmaid. They always taste so fresh with just enough sweetness not to over power your sweet tooth.
Severn, MD
Oh gosh I love chocolate covered raisins! These are freakishly good with popcorn, and so the perfect movie-going snack combination. Creamy chocolate coating a chewy, sweet raisin...YUM!
Saint Albans, WV
We love these! My oldest son would refuse to go to bed when he was little unless my dad gave him a few just before bed! Horrible bedtime addiction I know but they are so amazing!
Astoria, OR
I love chocolate covered Sunkist raisins. They infuse my favorite things chocolates and raisins so I get breakfast and dessert all in one. Great snack on the go or a movie night at home with your loved ones.
Phoenix, AZ
I love chocolate covered raisins and Sunmsid used plump raisins and creamy chocolate. I loved giving these to my kids for snacks. It's easy to eat multiple servings as well!
Paducah, KY
One of my all time favorite candies! The chocolate and raisins are both of wonderful quality! The best part is that they are affordable and found nearly everywhere!
west monroe, LA
I hate raisins but I love chocolate covered raisins! It removes the bitter taste & the flavor blends very nicely with the chocolate you can't even tell it's a raisin
These are a great little snack that I don't feel bad giving to my children. Nice juicy raisins and the perfect amount of creamy chocolate!Oh gosh I love chocolate covered raisins! These are freakishly good with popcorn, and so the perfect