BY SUN-MAID #2 in Raisins

The magic of chocolate...the goodness of nature®. It's only natural to fall in love with Sun-Maid®, America's favorite milk chocolate raisins. We drench the finest, most plump and juicy California raisins with the purest, creamiest milk chocolate for a truly extraordinary experience. And you can feel good knowing that raisins rank among the top antioxidant foods(1), and there's one whole serving of real fruit in every delicious half cup(2)! Sun-Maid Pure Milk Chocolate Raisins...Naturally Irresistible!™ see more...

• Where can i buu these have nit seen them anywhere 1 Answers
  • What's the price for these and what sizes can they come in?1 Answers
Karina H.
Tempe, AZ
These are a great snack. I would recommend this and they are affordable. You can find this at the grocery store
Candy R.
Astoria, OR
I love chocolate covered Sunkist raisins. They infuse my favorite things chocolates and raisins so I get breakfast and dessert all in one. Great snack on the go or a movie night at home with your loved ones.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Oh gosh I love chocolate covered raisins! These are freakishly good with popcorn, and so the perfect movie-going snack combination. Creamy chocolate coating a chewy, sweet raisin...YUM!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I hate raisins but I love chocolate covered raisins! It removes the bitter taste & the flavor blends very nicely with the chocolate you can't even tell it's a raisin
Cassie W.
These are a great snack for my kids. They love raisins and chocolate so this is perfect for them. They taste great, have good texture and have some nutrition
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Yum!!!!! These are a great snack and my son loves them too. I have some in my purse, car, and my house. (: the other flavored are good too!
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Sun-Maid has been a staple in my home since childhood. Now, as an adult we eat Sun-Maid Milk chocolate raisins as a treat for my picky 5 year old. So delish!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Super nostalgic, when I was a kid they had these at the movie theater instead of raisenets, maybe it was just where I lived though.
Brittany H.
I Love chocolate concerned raisins. They make the perfect little snack. They are also in small packages so that it is easy to pack
Isamar L.
These are so good. I honestly dislike eating raisins alone. Only way ill eat them is if they are covered with chocolate 👌🏽🍫
Angela M.
Derby, KS
What's the price for these and what sizes can they come in?
Nisa B.
Mount Clemens, MI
Where can i buu these have nit seen them anywhere