Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSun-Maid
Sun-Maid Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins

Sun-Maid® Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins

The magic of chocolate...the goodness of nature®. It's only natural to fall in love with Sun-Maid®, America's favorite milk chocolate raisins. We drench the finest, most plump and juicy California raisins with the purest, creamiest milk chocolate for a truly extraordinary experience. And you can feel good knowing that raisins rank among the top antioxidant foods(1), and there's one whole serving of real fruit in every delicious half cup(2)! Sun-Maid Pure Milk Chocolate Raisins...Naturally Irresistible!™

Where can i buu these have nit seen them anywhere
What's the price for these and what sizes can they come in?
Start your review of Sun-Maid® Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins!
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are absolutely my guilty sin I can never get a bag of these without eating the whole thing I love them .at least with the raisins they make me feel like I'm eating a little bit healthy but I absolutely love the chocolate I highly recommend these to everyone and I will probably go buy me another bag today.
Cynthia D.
Roanoke, VA
This is another great snack. Not only do us adults love these, but the grand kids do too!!
Shakeina W.
Anything chocolate covered is great. These provide a good balance of fruit and chocolate. Great for a snack after school.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,573 reviews
I really love these. There a better version of raisinets, which remind me of my childhood. It's a delicious combination of chocolate and raisins.
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love raisins, but love them even more when they are chocolate yogurt raisins! These are always so fresh and satisfying.
Karina H.
Chandler, AZ
These are a great snack. I would recommend this and they are affordable. You can find this at the grocery store
Lisa A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These are a great little snack that I don't feel bad giving to my children. Nice juicy raisins and the perfect amount of creamy chocolate!
Brenda C.
Union City, NJ
These are by far my favorite chocolate covered raisins, I usually don't eat them but these are the best ones I've had ever!
Candy R.
Astoria, OR
I love chocolate covered Sunkist raisins. They infuse my favorite things chocolates and raisins so I get breakfast and dessert all in one. Great snack on the go or a movie night at home with your loved ones.
Jigna T.
Monroe, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
They are a good snack when you are craving chocolate but don’t want to have too much chocolate instead you are also eating raisins. It’s a great snack for school kids. I definitely recommend this.