Sun-Maid® Organic Raisins s

Sun Maid Organic Raisins

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun-Maid® Organic Raisins s!
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
A trued and true favorite thats super tastey and never has disappointed. Natures candy and its the truth.
Lindsey L.
Love these raisins! They are always super fresh and my kids love these on celery or in cereal! I always buy the two pack from Costco and these last me a few months! Definitely will continue to buy these!
Felice C.
Walnut, CA
I really do not like raisins but it was a sample so I took it. It is affordable. There is not much to improve I just don’t like raisins.
Scarlett D.
Atlanta, GA
I love raising and this brand is amazing, super good with your carrot bread and other stuff
Olga E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this brand. The raising inside looks beautiful. It is clean and tasty choice for healthy snack. I usually buy it in Costco but it can be found anywhere. I like how sweet it is and when I bake something, I like to add it to the dough.
member-e8a62
Flavor profile is really good better than the non organic version and these also seem plumper. I’d like to have these in the individual boxes too for snacking. The box I have is just normal sized which is great for cooking though! Makes the best Christmas pudding and hot cross buns!
Michelle L.
These are good. I like the fact that they are organic. I brought this at Costco. You can eat these by themselves, mix it in your oatmeal, or use for your baking needs.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Sun-Maid® Organic Raisins s uploaded by Brisa E.
This is such a great value for families that pack a lunch, go on hikes or just use raisins on the daily. It's actually a steal at nine dollars for 64 ounces/ 4 pounds of organic California raisins. No sugar is added to the raisins, so that is a definitely great thing. It's certified organic, and has natural I oxidants that are great for the body.
Canney C.
Jersey City, NJ
Nice to munch on. Not too sweet but not too sour. I keep it at work and it's great to have around.
Kisha Z.
For some reason these are not sticky like the boxed rasins. The resealable bag seems to keep them soft. Great healthy snack and it's organic!

Looking for your answer?