BY SUN-MAID

Sun Maid® Natural California Zante Currants.

Since 1912.

100% fruit.

"No sugar added".

Free our 100th anniversary ebook.

2 cups. see more...

Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Silver Spring, MD
Best currants for Plum duff! I use them every year. I also get a drink out of it!!!!!

This year I decided to be even fancier with the liquor that goes into the Plum Duff. So, I used two different liquors and infused it with four different kinds of dried FRUIT.Since that's a bunch of alcohol to cover the FRUITS, I do suggest rail (cheap).
1/2 cup dried currants
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup dried figs
1 cup dried dates
1 1/2 cups Kirsh
2 cups whiskey
1. Place currants and cranberries in an airtight container and cover with Kirch.
2. Place chopped dates and figs in air tight container cover in whiskey.
3. Enjoy the next week four days!
4. Drain and reserve fruit and 1/4 cup for plum duff. 5. Mix into hot chocolate or eggnog.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Henderson , KY
Foodie Expert
Very good. Easy to pack and super affordable! Would buy again for sure. The kids in my Sunday school enjoy them a lot.
Sissi C.
Sissi C.
Ceres
I eat this with oatmeal or eat as a snack it is very affordable and healthy alternative and is very delicious 😋 and super great product and the healthier the better and was very satisfying to taste.
Jenya S.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
These are berries, about a size of a cranberry. They are close to taste smth between Acai and cherry... I'm from Russia and we have lots of those. They're great source of vitamins, potassium and protein, believe it or not. We add them to a tea, make preserve with them, pies, etc. They're a great healthy snack and awesome immunity boosters
carrie k.
carrie k.
These are great for all ages to have snacks for in your purse sized raisens..go get some
Becky S.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Foodie Expert
What even are these things?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Foodie Expert
Is this any good? What are these?
Shaylin V.
Shaylin V.
Goshen, NY
Foodie Expert
I know what currants are... but what's a zante currant?
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Foodie Expert
Anyone know where I can find these??