BY GENERIC

Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins: Raisins are dried fruits that are good for your health, are easy to carry, and taste great Health experts agree that adding more fruit to your diet is a healthy way to improve your life Less than 100 healthy calories per box Kosher see more...

• Great for snack and whitens teeth The more you know4 Answers
  • Am I'm the only one that dislike raisins, but eat grapes?18 Answers
  • Would these be good in a recipe?27 Answers
Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins
  • "This is a great snack your going to work or to school in the morning and you want to have a quick snack" in 13 reviews
  • "I love to keep these little boxes of Sunmaid raisins in my purse, the diaper bag and the car for a healthy on the go snack for my kids. " in 12 reviews
  • "I like to pack these in my lunch box for a healthy snack through out the day and use them when I bake!" in 12 reviews
  • "My son loves these little boxes of raisins bc it makes him feel like a "big boy" eating his snack all by himself." in 7 reviews
  • "These remind me of my childhood, my parents used to pack these little boxes in a lunch box for me :)" in 7 reviews
Ashlee P.
Chattanooga, TN
Perfect snack. My fiancé takes these to work with him for breakfast and lunch. Awesome for on the go.
Grace L.
Toronto, ON
As a child that never really liked raisins but as you get older your pallet sort of changes and I love the California little raisin boxes I took them for my lunches take them in my bag for a snack
Ashley D.
Chillicothe, MO
These are a great snack on the go or if you have kiddos in the car for long rides. Much healthier than candy and they seem to love tbem. I add these to my cereal for a bit of fruit and sweetness.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
Perfect snack to keep in your purse for those times you are craving a snack. They taste great and are filling.
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
Love it since I was a kid. I don't buy it very often but whenever needed this is my go to brand. The taste and texture is perfect compared to others
Jackie M.
Corunna, MI
These are amazing! They are always so fresh. They dont taste like they have been in a box forever like some
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love raisins and these are the perfect healthy snack to have. I love the box they come in because it makes it so easy to take it anywhere and they are always with me because I am constantly on the go.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
These raisins are a great on the go snack or great to pack in kids school lunches. My mom used to pack these for us when we were kids.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
Sunmaid Natural Raisins are a wonderful, healthy snack to keep packed for my two year old daughter. She loves them. On a TMI note, she has stomach problems and raisins help her naturally have a bowel movement. The raisins are easier on her stomach than prunes.
Hayley Y.
United States
These raisins are small and taste pretty good. Small boxes but there's so many in each individual box..
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Are these overly sweet to anyone else?
Brenna W.
Would these be good in a recipe?
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
What can You Put them In ?
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
How often do you eat Raisins?
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Anyone else have kids who loves grapes but won't eat raisins?