BY GENERIC

Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins: Raisins are dried fruits that are good for your health, are easy to carry, and taste great Health experts agree that adding more fruit to your diet is a healthy way to improve your life Less than 100 healthy calories per box Kosher see more...

• Great for snack and whitens teeth The more you know4 Answers
  • Am I'm the only one that dislike raisins, but eat grapes?18 Answers
  • Would these be good in a recipe?27 Answers
Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins
  • "This is a great snack your going to work or to school in the morning and you want to have a quick snack" in 13 reviews
  • "I love to keep these little boxes of Sunmaid raisins in my purse, the diaper bag and the car for a healthy on the go snack for my kids. " in 12 reviews
  • "I like to pack these in my lunch box for a healthy snack through out the day and use them when I bake!" in 12 reviews
  • "My son loves these little boxes of raisins bc it makes him feel like a "big boy" eating his snack all by himself." in 7 reviews
  • "These remind me of my childhood, my parents used to pack these little boxes in a lunch box for me :)" in 7 reviews
Hayley Y.
United States
These raisins are small and taste pretty good. Small boxes but there's so many in each individual box..
Precious L.
Plymouth Devon
I really enjoyed these raisins in oatmeal, in yogurt, for backing, as a snack. They have tons of flavor and at the beginning they are fresh, with a nice texture.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Sun maid raisins are the best brand raisins you can ever buy! They taste so good! My babies eat them for snacks or I use them to make homemade raisin cookies!
Yusmary V.
I love them, at home we have used them both for desserts, salads and salty food. Where else we use them is at Christmas, in our typical dishes. Its flavor, texture and aroma is pleasant. As a snack I have also consumed them, they are very good.
Mariana F.
Yogurt flavored raisins are so yummy I love them 😍 I eat these everyday for breakfast
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? A great travel size for any raisin lover on the go! They are the best tasting, and super convenient

What I don’t like about this product/ change about it? Maybe a tiny bit bigger

Would I buy again? Yes
Samantha H.
This raisins are yummy. I'm not a huge fan of raisins in general but I like these ones. They're great for baking and eating all by themselves.
Egleiser G.
OMG !! Soy muy fans de las pasas de uva de sun-maid. Me traen muy buenos recuerdos de las fiestas navideĂąas. Mi mama siempre las compraba para elaborar postres o platos navideĂąos y a mi me encantaban comerlas solas. Son exquisitas y es una excelente marca. Las recomiendo mucho
Sarah M.
I think people either love raisins or they hate them, there’s no in between. I personally hate them and I always have. I don’t like the texture of them. They also have a weird taste to them as well. I just avoid them at all costs
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
My son absolutely adores raisins & these are perfect for a snack or in his lunch box. They taste lovely & sweet.
I’d say they are a little more expensive than buying a larger bag & dividing them up. But if you haven’t got the time or patience (it takes forever!) then these are a great choice!
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Are these overly sweet to anyone else?
Brenna W.
Would these be good in a recipe?
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
What can You Put them In ?
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
How often do you eat Raisins?
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Anyone else have kids who loves grapes but won't eat raisins?