BY GENERIC #24 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins: Raisins are dried fruits that are good for your health, are easy to carry, and taste great Health experts agree that adding more fruit to your diet is a healthy way to improve your life Less than 100 healthy calories per box Kosher see more...

• Great for snack and whitens teeth The more you know4 Answers
  • Am I'm the only one that dislike raisins, but eat grapes?18 Answers
  • Would these be good in a recipe?27 Answers
Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins
  • "This is a great snack your going to work or to school in the morning and you want to have a quick snack" in 13 reviews
  • "I love to keep these little boxes of Sunmaid raisins in my purse, the diaper bag and the car for a healthy on the go snack for my kids. " in 12 reviews
  • "I like to pack these in my lunch box for a healthy snack through out the day and use them when I bake!" in 12 reviews
  • "My son loves these little boxes of raisins bc it makes him feel like a "big boy" eating his snack all by himself." in 7 reviews
  • "These remind me of my childhood, my parents used to pack these little boxes in a lunch box for me :)" in 7 reviews
Cindy Q.
This is delicious but it too sweet , is not expensive , i like to put it in the yogurt.
Victoria A.
These are so yummy! Great for snacking when you have that sweet tooth or just looking for something to kickstart and keep you held over until later. Great alternative for Candy and a whole lot better for you! Love that these come in little packs that you can just grab and walk out the door with.
Monty b.
Bakersfield, CA
Iove these raisins me and the kids grub on them all the time plus I keep a stock pile around because they last a long time and are great for emergencies.
Mary  H.
Union, SC
This is the perfect grab and go snack. They are not too sweet and they are juicy. I love the fact that you can take a pack of these and just throw them into some oatmeal.
Mandy E.
Love these snack size packs, they are perfect for throwing in our bag to have an easy and healthy snack to pull out anytime my 4&5yo say they are hungry. My kids all love them and dont complain for sweets because they are naturally sweet. And I dont have to worry about them eating junk. They are quick, easy and fit in anything.
Laura L.
I always have the mini boxes at home! Super easy and quick snacks for the kids. I even put it on toast with butter and cinnamon! Yummy
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I really like the small single boxed raisins. You can throw them in your purse and eat them on the go. If you have children these are the best.
They taste really good also. They are also healthy. I will continue to buy.
I recommend these!
Grace L.
Toronto, ON
As a child that never really liked raisins but as you get older your pallet sort of changes and I love the California little raisin boxes I took them for my lunches take them in my bag for a snack
Shellby M.
There raisins nothing too grand about them but they taste good last forever before expiring and the little boxes are perfect for lunch boxes or on the go. A sweet little snack or use them to make delicious cookies!
Heidi B.
I have never liked raisins (unless they're covered in chocolate of course) lol. But they seem alright if you're into this kind of thing.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Are these overly sweet to anyone else?
Brenna W.
Would these be good in a recipe?
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
What can You Put them In ?
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
How often do you eat Raisins?
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Anyone else have kids who loves grapes but won't eat raisins?