BY GENERIC #24 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins: Raisins are dried fruits that are good for your health, are easy to carry, and taste great Health experts agree that adding more fruit to your diet is a healthy way to improve your life Less than 100 healthy calories per box Kosher see more...

• Great for snack and whitens teeth The more you know4 Answers
  • Am I'm the only one that dislike raisins, but eat grapes?18 Answers
  • Would these be good in a recipe?27 Answers
Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins
  • "This is a great snack your going to work or to school in the morning and you want to have a quick snack" in 13 reviews
  • "I love to keep these little boxes of Sunmaid raisins in my purse, the diaper bag and the car for a healthy on the go snack for my kids. " in 12 reviews
  • "I like to pack these in my lunch box for a healthy snack through out the day and use them when I bake!" in 12 reviews
  • "My son loves these little boxes of raisins bc it makes him feel like a "big boy" eating his snack all by himself." in 7 reviews
  • "These remind me of my childhood, my parents used to pack these little boxes in a lunch box for me :)" in 7 reviews
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
I have always loved raisins and these sun maid raisins are very good. I love the small snack size boxes they come in. They are perfect for traveling or putting in your lunchbox for a quick and yummy snack.
Sharell M.
Marsing, ID
Personally not a huge raisen fan, but my family loves them. Buy these for snacks and sack lunches. Tried to go cheap and buy store brand once family was NOT happy. They thought the Sunmaid was much better.
Megan S.
Childhood staple growing up and continuing with my son. We enjoy adding these to cereals and oatmeals for breakfast. Also a great snack item for the little ones.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love raisins and these are the perfect healthy snack to have. I love the box they come in because it makes it so easy to take it anywhere and they are always with me because I am constantly on the go.
Christy H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the perfect size for my little one! It's a go to snack when we are traveling or on the road. My only problem with it is that they tend to stick together, but thats not really a problem anyway.
Rosaly N.
Hermosos y gratos recuerdos de mi nñez me trae estas pasas. Mi abuela no dejaba de compararlas para usarlas como ingrediente de la preparación de las hallacas en Navidad. Le daba ese toque dulce muy original.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I buy these packs for my son. The boxes are the perfect size for him to hold and eat the raisins. And I love that he likes to eat such a healthy snack. I admit, sometimes I steal one or two, or twenty!
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Sunmaid Raisins are something you will always find in my house. They are one of my grandson's favorite snacks. He knows what's in the little red box. The same great tasting raisins I grew up eating.
Samantha M.
My son loves these little boxes of raisins bc it makes him feel like a "big boy" eating his snack all by himself. I like that he enjoys. Something healtheir than the typical toddler togo snack.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Yummy raisins are very yummy great for snacks on my cereal, cookies, etc etc this is the only brand ill ever buy just cause ive tried other brand an they just don't have that sun maid touch lol
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Are these overly sweet to anyone else?
Brenna W.
Would these be good in a recipe?
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
What can You Put them In ?
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
How often do you eat Raisins?
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Anyone else have kids who loves grapes but won't eat raisins?